*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2918951-Thank-god-its-Saturday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2234425
One day you unexpectedly shrink and have to survive around some (rather gassy) giantesses.
This choice: It's the weekend...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Thank god it's Saturday

    by: Random Anon
You smile upon seeing that it's Saturday, which means you've got two whole days to have fun and forget about school. You watch TV until you finish your breakfast and turn it off. Your mood is excellent and the food you made was pretty friggin good too. Finally fully awaken, now you wonder if you made any plans during the week... Your memory seems to be a bit blurry from the sheer boredom from being at school 5 days in a row. Lillian and Jen almost always made those days fun and interesting, but even they felt like this was an incessant drag and that classes should've ended weeks ago.

You decide to go through your phone's text messages to look for any clues as to whether you made plans or not, though even if you didn't remember, the girls would be sure to do so if they felt you'd be running late, although you still would rather find it out by yourself and not risk being thought of as careless about your plans together with them. You're not even sure, you kinda assumed by default it'd be with both, but it may have well been something with just one of them. Even if you didn't have any formal plans, you could easily go pay Lillian or Jen a visit, though you're only familiar enough to do so with the former. Alternatively, you could just spend the day playing videogames and catch up on your large Steam backlog. You also remember that your mom is probably sleeping in, but when she gets up, she may want to spend time with you if you don't go anywhere.

You tap the messaging app on your phone and decide to start looking...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Random Anon (UN: randomanon202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2918951-Thank-god-its-Saturday