*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/3025069-Cursed-house
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2234425
One day you unexpectedly shrink and have to survive around some (rather gassy) giantesses.
This choice: Lillian wants to hang out, and she's coming over...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cursed house

    by: Reborner
You see a text from Lillian and you can judge it's about her coming here as the woman herself opens up the door and loudly announces her arrival.
"Heya, Blaise! Guess who's here?" "No need for a guess, Lillian. You usually pop in without a notice, so what's up with the text?"
Lillian pouts for a bit before a loud noisy, motorcycle revs up out of her ass and an intense smell of spoiled beans and meat poison the air. With a sigh, Lillian grins stupidly before responding.
"If you had read my text, you would have known about the haunted house I was planning to visit. You know the one on Acer's Street?"
The Acer's Street house was an abandoned house that nobody could get into for some reason and strange things happened around it, like a mysterious green fog, or unspeakable sounds coming from the interior.
"Why would you want to go there? We've tried before and failed, so why now?" You asked, waving the fart cloud Lillian made.
"Because I've learned to lockpick! That's why!" She said proudly and you were both glad you were both in your home alone and scared by the new potential Lillian can prank you.
"Alright, then let's go then," you said, more scared that Lillian will get in trouble if she was alone and confused, Lillian still followed up on your agreement.
About fifteen minutes later, you two were standing in front of the house and it still was scary as last time you came before when you guys were kids. Looking around for anybody, you guys walk slowly to the front door and Lillian immediately takes out her equipment as you lean against the door to watch her. However, for some unknown reason, the door opens under your weight and you fall into the house as Lillian grabs the surprised you in her own surprise. With a hard slam, your eyes swim around for a bit before they calm down and you hear the door shut behind you.
"I guess we didn't to break in through that way," you joke as you look at Lillian, but her look of shock put a damper on your mood and a quick look around explains why.
Despite it belonging to a disused home, the insides were furbished and antique, as if nobles were living in there. But the main thing that stood out was how small you guys were and you were probably less than an inch tall.
"Maybe this house belongs to a witch?" Lillian asks and a sound takes your attention away from your surroundings.
Taking a guess, you locate the sound from the...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Main floor Bathroom

*Noteb*
2. Living room

*Noteb*
3. Other rooms

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/3025069-Cursed-house