*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2934616-Half-the-day-gone-and-less-than-half-your-size
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2234425
One day you unexpectedly shrink and have to survive around some (rather gassy) giantesses.
This choice: Lunch...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Half the day gone and less than half your size

    by: Reborner
Checking the time, you were quite surprised to see it was just lunchtime.
"Guess it's going to be a slow day today?" You said to yourself as you head over the cafeteria and browse their wares for the day.
You grimace as you see that the food for the day will terrible and a sly smirk grows on your face as your friends will be having it. Lillian gulping down a bunch of food that will wreck her guts is already entering your mind as you look for a place to sit or your friends at. Meanwhile, Jen will be having chili and your cousin, Celeste, will be eating some weird diet thing that would reduce her fat (according to her, though it would mostly fail), while Yamile, an underclassman, will be bringing in her homemade curry. As you were wandering around, you could see the lunch supervisor being your art teacher and surprisingly, the principle, Ariana Abalos.

Ariana is your first cousin of the age of 26 and is very similar to your mother in appearance , minus the beauty mark over the right corner of her mouth and frozen cold blue eyes. With a slimmer waist and fatter butt, she has quite the stern streak amongst students, especially you and Celeste. As long as a problem turns up, she turn to you or Celeste with suspicions, but your mother said it was because she was very worried about you two. Celeste is terrified of her and would clam up in her presence and your friends were no better. Lillian would try to stand up to her, but eventually would be silenced. As for you, she was cryptic as possible and it was impossible to tell what was on her mind, something that scared you to no end. Her three sizes are 45-26-64.

As you saw them go to their seats, a flash of light hits you hard and you feel yourself fall. Falling for a long time, your disorientated vision crashes to a stop as you hit the ground bounce into something soft. You felt no pain from the landing, but you were still dizzy from the fall and wait for your vision to straighten itself. Once that was settled, you check what you hit and see it's tray for food and you bounced into some food. But the question remains, whose food did you land in?

[Interactive Author's note: Given the nature of this chapter, you get a pass on the next chapters regarding the rule #4, but any sort of flavor text to the story so that they're not such plain choice chapters is welcome.]
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2934616-Half-the-day-gone-and-less-than-half-your-size