*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. School... *sigh*
  2. Mandatory 'choose your path' chapter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2917227-School-sigh
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2234425
One day you unexpectedly shrink and have to survive around some (rather gassy) giantesses.
This choice: It's another school day...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

School... *sigh*

    by: Random Anon
Your look quickly became that of boredom. 'Of course, it had to be school' you grumble quietly as you get dressed. Studying wasn't all that bad, but it had gotten particularly dull these days, nearing summer, and they felt like and endless grind. Still, you'd at least get some enjoyment out of hanging out with your two friends, and some classes were pretty good still. You weren't exactly sure about anything else, you just wanted it all to end and go back to playing videogames, staying at home, and hanging out.

School itself is rather uneventful, as expected, and you almost went through it on semi-automatic mode, barely paying attention to stuff. You only 'woke up' by the time you heard a bell, that you assumed signaled your last class, if you recalled correctly...

[Paths]

Art class: Your last class is with your bubbly and hot teacher Ms. McAllen, so that's a good note to end the day with, or so you think... (Lillian and Jen are also in this class btw)

PE class: Weirdly enough, you got PE rescheduled until the very last hour for reasons you didn't care to understand. While you're not bad at sports, it's still a bit of a drag, though you'll be able to enjoy the view of Lillian and Jen's tight gym shorts and shirts, lots of bouncing and jiggling to look forward to. School's gym is pretty big, and it turns out that it'll be shared by both yours and Yamile's group.

Science class: A subject you're pretty decent at, and not a bad class to end the day with, however, Celeste got you paired with her for the group activity, much to your chagrin. (Jen and Lillian are also here)

Lunch?: You were so out of it today that you failed to realize you had just made it to halfway through the day. Anything can happen, you think.

Class ended: Class just ended, but, will you get out of school uneventfully?

You have the following choices:

1. Art class...

2. PE class...

3. Science class...

4. Lunch...

5. Class ended...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Random Anon (UN: randomanon202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2917227-School-sigh