*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2940341-PE-class
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2234425
One day you unexpectedly shrink and have to survive around some (rather gassy) giantesses.
This choice: PE class...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

PE class...

    by: Sauced and forgotten
         You were walking to PE class when you began to feel dizzy. Everything seemed to spin around you, but you continued walking to the locker room. Then everything began to grow, you ran to the locker room in a panic. You grabbed onto the edge of a bench before it went out of reach and pulled yourself up. You looked around and realized you had ran into the girls locker room by mistake. You continued to shrink until you were a minuscule 1/10 of an inch tall. Then the girls started to come in, and at your size every one of them was absolutely enormous. Lillian and Jen were among them of course but there were also the other girls in your PE class.

Veronica: 18 years old, currently in her senior year of high school. Standing at a decent 174 cm/ 5'8" tall with long straight red hair that went just past her shoulders and bright green eyes. She had a body that rivaled Celeste's with most of her weight being found around her butt except she was more physically active, giving her butt a mix of fat and muscle that made it look near perfect. She was known as the gassiest girl in school, and for good reason, she let loose farts that shook rooms or were easily mistaken for a sewage leak on a daily basis. She actually asked you out, thinking that you had a fetish after seeing Lillian fart in your face several times, but after you explained that you weren't really into farts she left in embarrassment.

Measurements: 29 - 25 - 40

Monique: 17 years old and currently in her junior year, Monique stood at 168 cm/ 5'6" tall with short burnett hair that almost reached her neck and deep brown eyes. She had a butt almost as large as Jen's, but she hated it. Monique would run, diet or workout on a daily basis but it never seemed to get rid of even an inch of her booty fat, however she had terrible case of swamp ass. Whenever she got hot or physically active she started sweating a ton, and a large wet line would appear on her clothes down her ass crack. Her swamp ass and her daily exercise meant there was almost always a sweat stain on her clothes.

Measurements: 32 - 28 - 55

Emily: 18 years old and in her senior year, Emily stood at 185 cm / 6'1" with long wavy blond hair and light blue eyes. She had a body similar to Jen's save her noticeably smaller tits. She was known for being supposedly extremely sadistic towards men. There were rumors of her seducing boys just to get them alone and torcher them with her ass, most boys didn't want to admit they were overpowered by a girl but if they did it always came down to one word against the other. You heard her favorite thing to do was to smother them with her ass and when they were desperate and panicking for air, she would lift up her butt just enough to let them breath and fart on them. Luckily Jen and Lillian's protectiveness of you kept you from finding out if these rumors were true, though she looked innocent enough.

Measurements 36 - 26 - 53

         You were looking up in disbelief at the impossibly large women as they filled the room. You began screaming and waving your arms to try and get their attention, although at 1/10th of an inch it was doubtful they would even hear you. Then they started to undress, you stared in awe as Jen took off her clothes. You've had a crush on Jen for awhile and seeing her undress, even though she beyond enormous, mesmerized you. A pair of gym shorts landed right next to you, barely missing you and snapping you out of your trance. Then two round shadows encompassed everything you could see on the bench, and you looked up to see the butt of...

You have the following choices:

1. Lillian

*Noteb*
2. Jen

3. Veronica

*Noteb*
4. Monique

5. Emily

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sauced and forgotten (UN: sauceincluded at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2940341-PE-class