*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2970670-Art-class
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2234425
One day you unexpectedly shrink and have to survive around some (rather gassy) giantesses.
This choice: Art class...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Art class

    by: Reborner
...it was art class you had. Doing an air pump with your hand, you say yes slowly, as you possibly got the best class to finish the day off with. Ms. Lulu McAllen is the art teacher of the school and has kind, bubbly personality to boot too. It also helped that she was super hot, with her nice sized tits and her monster booty, making almost all the women you know have a bit curves to to their rumps when compared to hers. While she's super friendly, Ms. McAllen is really friendly towards you, rubbing against you and letting you use her first name, much to your friends' annoyance. Speaking of friends, Lillian and Jen show up as you arrive at your locker.
"Hey, Jen, Li-" you manage to say before your childhood friend rips a massive fart to greet you, much to your and Jen's annoyance.
"Really, Lillian?" You ask (once more, though you know it would change nothing regardless of what you do and say), Lillian giggling childishly after she farted.
"Better out than in, right Blaise? Come on, Jen, you know that was a good fart!" Lillian replies, Jen shaking her head.
"Come on, you guys! We don't want to be late for class," Jen said, the three of you heading over to Ms. McAllen's class as you guys talk and you're greeted by Ms. McAllen herself.
"Hello girls... and Blaise," she said, the last part flirty as you were the only male in her class and you couldn't help but blush.
"Hello Ms. McAllen," you reply, still under the effects of her flirting, though you didn't know if she was serious about it or not as she does the same to every male student she has.
"Blaise, I told you to call me Lulu," she said, hugging you against her large bosom and your red face turns scarlet from the blood rushing to your face.
"Ms. McAllen, I suggest he doesn't as it can become a problem later on," Jen butts in, pulling you away from the thicc teacher and into the classroom.
"For her, at least," Lillian quietly adds in, both her and Lulu giggling as they follow you into the classroom.
As everyone starts preparing, your head starts hurting and your vision begins to swirl. You prop yourself against a stool, and before you know it, you shrink, falling onto the stool seat. While the fall wasn't comfortable, but you remain largely uninjured, but a shadow dispels all thoughts of that as you could the see the massive backside of...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2970670-Art-class