*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First set of stories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2921228-First-set-of-stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
Chapter #1

First set of stories

    by: JOOSHER
Here are the first 4 story options to choose from:


Addicted
25 year old Laurie Moore has recently gotten herself a new job, a cozy accounting job at a medium sized office building. The once active and outgoing Laurie now has to follow her new schedule, which doesn't leave much time for exercising but gives plenty of chances for snacking. While Laurie loves her new job, she isn't very pleased with her developing habit of snacking. Habit, that is starting to become more of an addiction as time go by.

Fattening Revenge
Hanna has almost always been bullied in school for being overweight, by the lead cheerleader Samantha. But now Hanna has come across a magical object that will allow her to get her revenge by fattening up Samantha and her other bullies. What exactly the object is and how does it work? Will Hanna succeed or will things backfire on her? Let's find out.

Hidden Desire
Liz has moved in with her girlfriend of 1 year, Abigail. What Liz hasn't told Abigail, is that she is into feederisms and would like to have Abigail gain weight, but now that they're living together she has decided to try fatten up Abigail secretly. In order to succeed Liz will have to be sneaky and manipulative, or she could just be honest, but she might not have guts for that. Liz is a shy nerd, while Abigail is more of an fun loving jock, both are in their twenties.

Spoiled Fat
Alex Hewitt is the daughter to a wealthy business man and a fashion designer, who have been very loose with their parenting. They have let Alex spend money on pretty much anything she wants to, clothes, parties, food, a lot of food. And she has never been punished for the way she behaves, so she has ended up very entitled. But now that she has gotten older, and her metabolism has gone down, her lifestyle is about have some consequences on her body. But with near endless amount of money to spend, no interest in physical activities and very high opinion of herself, Alex might not even care about getting fat.

If these story options don't interest you there will be more behind choice number 5, also feel free to add your own stories to this compilation.

You have the following choices:

1. Story 1: Addicted

2. Story 2: Fattening Revenge

3. Story 3: Hidden Desire

4. Story 4: Spoiled Fat

5. More Stories!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2921228-First-set-of-stories