*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yang's Progress
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235479-Yangs-Big-Titnosis/cid/2923327-Yangs-Progress
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2235479
Yang's hypnotic titties.
Chapter #1

Yang's Progress

    by: turtleguru
Yang had always been proud of her chest. Not only was it a great source of attention but she knew something that no one else did. It could control people.

Not just the usual way of pulling down her shirt a little and letting others do something in the hope they'd get to see more. No, if Yang focused then anyone looking at her naked chest and they'd be in a trance and obedient.

Yang usually liked to have her natural charm get people to like her, but she had ambition. Yang was going to get herself a harem! She should start it with Blake and Weiss, two sexy ladies already living with her. Just a quick nip slip and the two of them will be hers! Ruby too...

No. Yang slapped herself. Ever since Ruby hit puberty, Yang has been having that thought. She was trying to not think like that, but... She couldn't even brainwash herself as she needed to concentrate to entrance people.

Shaking her head, Yang decided to red herself of those thoughts of her sister by starting her harem! That should distract her and her source of shame would be gone.

Yang's first target is...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Blake

2. Weiss

*Noteb*
3. Blake and Weiss at once

*Noteb*
4. Actually...Maybe it is Ruby?

5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 turtleguru (UN: shely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
turtleguru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235479-Yangs-Big-Titnosis/cid/2923327-Yangs-Progress