*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stress relief
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235502-One-day-at-the-Park/cid/2923358-Stress-relief
by hryjry
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2235502
One lonely day at the park, you have an encounter to change your life.
Chapter #1

Stress relief

    by: hryjry
You are a business man in his early twenties. You are kind of small and young looking for your age, so can sometimes pass for a teenager, but that has only made things harder in your new life in the business world. You try to stay optimistic, but things can often get you down, so you come to the park sometimes to relax.

While there, you notice the playground, which is full of small children playing, while being watched by their mothers on benches like yours. You sit there for a while, watching the kids, and relaxing to the thought of being that worry free to just have a mother take care of you.

After a bit, the kids are taken away by their mothers one by one. You notice that, despite all the kids being gone, there is still one woman remaining. She looks very young, maybe early twenties, and has a caring look to her. She also seems to have a stroller with her. Just then, she sees you looking at her, and stands up and walks toward you, pushing the stroller.

As she does, you can see that the stroller is empty. Hello, she says.

Oh, um, hello. What's the stroller for?

Oh, well, just in case I need it I suppose.

Why? Did you want a ride?

You have the following choices:

1. Say yes

*Noteb*
2. Say no

*Noteb*
3. Get up and walk away

*Noteb*
4. Talk to her more

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hryjry (UN: hjerry2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hryjry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235502-One-day-at-the-Park/cid/2923358-Stress-relief