*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235699-Zootopias-Shop-of-Transformation/cid/2944691-A-tool-for-a-special-mission
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #2235699
Come join the inhabitants of Zootopia as they transform in strange and interesting ways!
This choice: A tool for a special mission  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A tool for a special mission

    by: [FR]Martwriter
“See, what I'm looking for is something which allows me to go unnoticed… for a surprise for a friend.”

Nick couldn’t actually tell the goat his real reasons. Indeed, Chief Bogo assigned Judy and him a new secret case regarding a drug gang in Zootopia. This case had to be resolved quickly because this gang was selling a new dangerous drug containing toxins of night howlers. Its spreading through Zootopia was dangerous for the safety of the city.
The fox and his bunny partner needed a disguise to infiltrate the gang and this shop could be helpful.

“To go unnoticed,” the goat repeated perplexed, “So, you want people to not recognize you?”

“Um… yes, exactly,” the fox replied.

“I think I have many items which correspond with your request,” Stephanie said excitedly.

She then went into the back shop to look for some interesting wares for the fox.

Nick enjoyed this moment alone to get a better view of the room.
He had never seen such a mysterious shop in Zootopia. There were many strange objects and antiques stored on old shelves that barely stood.
Even with the mess inside the shop, the items seemed to be harmoniously categorized.

The goat came out of the back room and showed him…

You have the following choices:

1. An old watch

2. A weird camera

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 [FR]Martwriter (UN: marty059 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ëtalfni has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235699-Zootopias-Shop-of-Transformation/cid/2944691-A-tool-for-a-special-mission