*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enter Nick Wilde
  2. Stephanie the Goat
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235699-Zootopias-Shop-of-Transformation/cid/2935269-Enter-Nick-Wilde
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #2235699
Come join the inhabitants of Zootopia as they transform in strange and interesting ways!
This choice: Nick Wilde  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Enter Nick Wilde

    by: Ëtalfni
Stephanie saw all sorts in her shop, from prey to preds. So it wasn't the oddest thing to see a fox slip in through the door, almost escaping the ringing bell entirely. Right away, Stephanie could tell he was the sly sort. Though there was a deepness to his eyes that others might not notice at a glance, but Stephanie could.

"Howdy, honey," she said leaning over her counter. "How can I help you?"

The fox, whose name was Nick Wilde, paused to look up at the particularly large goat. In fact, he wagered that she was almost as big if not bigger than Bogo. That was when he realized he was staring and shook his head.

"Hi there," he waved at the goat. "You know, I can say I know everyone in this city. But I gotta confess I don't know who you are yet."

"Nor do I you," Stephanie smiled down at him. "Stephanie. Just Stephanie."

"Nick Wilde, pleased to meet you."

"Well, Nick, how can I help you?"

Nick frowned as he rubbed at the back of his head. "Actually, maybe you can. I've been jumping from shop to shop trying to find something new and fresh to help me out here. See, what I'm looking for is..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ëtalfni (UN: eblmeg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ëtalfni has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235699-Zootopias-Shop-of-Transformation/cid/2935269-Enter-Nick-Wilde