*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Squishable Space Princess
  2. pick a princess
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235897-The-Princesses-Squishy-Peril/cid/2938124-Squishable-Space-Princess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Derpus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2235897
The Nintendo Princesses attempt to escape capture, and avoid being squashed at every turn.
This choice: Rosalina  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Squishable Space Princess

    by: Derpus
Rosalina grunted as she reached out for her wand. She had been kidnapped by some of Bowser's less intelligent minions, having mistaken her for Peach. Unwilling to release her, but not sure of what to do with her, they simply tossed her into one of the lower dungeon levels and took away her wand. "If I could just reach it...", the cosmic princess grunted, "I'd be out of here in no time!" Her star wand was sat on a shelf along with several vials and magical items. She stretched her hand out as much as she could, finally reaching her wand... only for her to fall forward, out of her cell with a THUD!

"Oof..." Rosalina rubbed her chin as she slowly stood up from the stone floor. She smiled and held up her star wand. "At least I'm out of that cell... and I got my wand ba-" The space princess was cut off as a vial fell over and broke over her head, the contents splashing down over her. "Eyuck! What is this stuff?", she retched as she tried to wipe the liquid and broken glass out of her hair. As she tried to get the fluid out, she found that it quickly soaked into her body. She found that the glass dug into her fingers as she tried to brush it out. "Oh no... No worries, I'll just patch myself up when I get to the observatory." As she tried to pluck it out, however, Rosalina would find that her skin stretched along with it like chewed up bubblegum! "Wh-what is this?", the cosmic princess asked herself. She began to stretch other parts of her body, quickly discovering that her entire body was now squishy and malleable! "What did this stuff do to me?!"

"I heard a crash come from over here!", a gruff voice called out.

"Oh no", the maternal space princess exclaimed. "I don't have time to dwell on this. I have to get out of here now!" Rosalina closed her eyes and waved her wand... however, nothing happened this time. "H-huh?!" The princess looked down and saw that the star on her wand was dim. Her eyes widened as she began to uncharacteristically panic as Rosalina rapidly began to tap her wand on her hand as Bowser's minions drew closer. "Why is it not working?!", she cried before the star on the end began to glow once again. "Thank the stars... Now get me out of here!" She closed her eyes again and waved her wand once more, the cosmic princess disappearing in a ball of light.


Unfortunately for her, the vial that splashed onto her also affected her wand, and she wouldn't be returning to the observatory... at least not yet.

Where does the space princess end up first?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Moon

*Noteb*
2. Honeyhive Galaxy

*Noteb*
3. The Shroob Mother Ship

*Noteb*
4. the middle of space

*Noteb*
5. reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Derpus (UN: derpatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235897-The-Princesses-Squishy-Peril/cid/2938124-Squishable-Space-Princess