*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Hi, I'm Daisy!"
  2. pick a princess
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235897-The-Princesses-Squishy-Peril/cid/2938145-Hi-Im-Daisy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Derpus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2235897
The Nintendo Princesses attempt to escape capture, and avoid being squashed at every turn.
This choice: Daisy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"Hi, I'm Daisy!"

    by: Derpus
"Oh come on!" Daisy pouted as she plopped down on the cot in her prison. "First you guys kidnapped me, now you tell me you meant to capture Peach?!"

"Well, yeah", a goomba said gruffly. "It's Peach that Lord Bowser's after. It's always Peach. I dunno why the Drybones got ahold of you."

"Well, are you planning on letting me go?", Daisy asked.

"Nah. I mean, Lord Bowser hasn't seemed really interested in Sarasaland, but knowing we have you might change his mind. And one princess is better than no princesses." The goomba waddled away while Daisy fumed.

"Great", Daisy grumbled. "And I was just bragging to Peach how I never get kidnapped. What am I supposed to do now?" The Sarasaland Princess looked down at her cot and got an idea. She soon folded up the cot and wedged it in between two of the bars and tried to pry them open... and found that they broke quite easily. She should have been glad to be freed so soon, but she was more annoyed as she looked at the bars. "Wow. They really picked the worst cell to keep me in, huh?" Daisy lifted her dress and ran down the hall. "I remember seeing a warp pipe somewhere..."

"You! Stop right there, Princess!"

Daisy looked behind her and yelped as she saw a Magikoopa right on her tail. "Give me a break..."

"I'm warning you! Return to your cell now, or I'll be forced to use my newest spell!", the Magikoopa screeched.

"Not happening!", the Sarasaland Princess called back.

"Fine! Since you're not the Princess we're after anyway, there's no reason to hold back!" The Magikoopa raised his wand, gathering energy before unleashing a powerful burst of magic!
Daisy didn't even make it to the warp pipe before she was hit full-force by the spell! She screamed as she was flung forward, slamming straight into the wall... and being squashed completely flat upon impact! She let out a muffled groan before she slowly peeled off. The Sarasaland Princess then fluttered to the ground, looking like a comical print out of Daisy, her tongue stuck out cartoonishly as she landed.
"Now stay there..."

As the Magikoopa began to slowly walk forward, Daisy quickly regained her senses and looked over. Panicking, she quickly managed to regain her form and ran over to the pipe and jumped inside! As she went deeper into the warp pipe, her mind was racing. "What did that Magikoopa do to me?", she thought to herself. "Whatever it was, I'll have to figure it out later. My first priority should be getting back home."

So quick was Daisy's decision to jump in the pipe, that she didn't stop and think of where it would take her.
Where does the princess of the oft-forgotten kingdom end up?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Baseball Stadium

2. A Racetrack

*Noteb*
3. A Soccer Field

*Noteb*
4. A Tennis Court

*Noteb*
5. reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Derpus (UN: derpatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235897-The-Princesses-Squishy-Peril/cid/2938145-Hi-Im-Daisy