*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Story Ideas
  2. Welcome to Morph City
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237093-Morph-City/cid/3216973-More-Story-Ideas
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2237093
It's the near future, many people have become anthros. How does one live in this world?
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More Story Ideas

    by: TomSketchit
Just a handful of new story ideas that could inspire someone.

1. One of the remarkable things about the Morph transitioning process is that it seems to cure many physical ailments in the process, even ones that would otherwise be seen as untreatable. Unfortunately for the medical fields, it is apparently not known how to untie these benefits from becoming a Morph. There are theories that becoming a Morph and then reversing the transformation could result in returning to human form in better condition, but as of yet none have seemed willing to test that theory, whether because they do not wish to risk losing their newfound health or because they fall in love with their new Morph form. The protagonist is such a person, one who has run out of options and has been fast tracked to getting the procedure. How will they find their new life after transforming?

2. Many of the humans who have been written about so far have been wary or uncomfortable with Morphs, even when not meaning to be. It is understandable, given the relative recent nature of their appearance and the jarring nature of their sheer existence. Even those supportive of them are not sure how to suddenly handle being around a free-sex loving, oversized anthropomorphic animal who may have been someone you once knew in a completely different form. It's just such a drastic difference. This protagonist is not like that at all. They do not fear or judge Morphs, though nor do they wish to become one at the moment. This person loves Morphs. They fetishize them. And the chance to move to Morph City is a dream come true for them.

The other two options will be left open for any who have their own story ideas not covered by any existing options.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Morphing for a Cure

*Noteb*
2. The Morph Fetishist

3. Your Story Here

4. Your Story Here

*Noteb*
5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237093-Morph-City/cid/3216973-More-Story-Ideas