*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let's Get Started!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238455-Your-New-Animated-Giantess-Girlfriend/cid/2946017-Lets-Get-Started
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Friendship · #2238455
You are shrunken and with a pretty girl from fiction and become her object of desire.
Chapter #1

Let's Get Started!

    by: G-Breaker
It was a bright, sunny afternoon and you were on your way home from school after a long and stressful day. Once you got home, you took off your backpack and set it aside. Then you turned on the TV and just relaxed on the couch for a little while.

On the TV, you saw a good looking anime, it was a high school show that you really enjoyed. The anime was none other than "K-On." One of the main reasons you like to watch anime so much was because of the character designs. The girls looked really pretty and you had a tendency to fantasize about being there with them and they would swoon over you so quickly.

After a while, you stopped watching the show to have dinner with your family. They asked how your day was and you just told them that it was like all the other days at school, boring and uneventful. With your belly full, it was time to get back to watching anime on the TV. Unfortunately, your parents already had control of it and you thought you were getting tired anyway.

With that, you went up to your room and started surfing the web on your computer. Sure you were attracted to the girls in most anime, but one thing that really got you going was visual novel games. The way they designed the girls in visual novels always made them look just gorgeous to you and you were thinking that you'd give anything to be with them in their world, instead of here in the real world.

And though you're ashamed to admit it to anyone, you've also wished that compared to them, you were a doll, literally. That's right, you have a giantess/shrinking fetish. You've kept it secret from everyone but you've always wished it could happen. That you were in the hands of any of the girls from anime or visual novels at the size of a bug or doll. You've imagined being tiny and having those girls treat you like a pet or plaything that they could do whatever they want with, caring for you, smothering you with affection, or even just keeping you with them and taking you wherever they want to go.

It was something that you dreamed of since you were 14, but you knew it would never happen. However, that was until tonight. Something unexpected happened that shook you to your core. Out of nowhere, your computer screen turned white and suddenly engulfed you in a bright light. You covered your eyes as the light completely overtook you and before you knew it, you blacked out. When you finally woke up, you realized that you were clearly not in your room. You were somewhere else and you noticed that something was way off about this place. You were in a new location and the strangest thing is that everything looked gigantic to you. The furniture, the walls, the entire place was huge. It was then that you realized that you were shrunken to a tiny size in a new place that was completely unfamiliar to you.

Where were you? Are you in an anime or in a visual novel.

You have the following choices:

1. Anime.

2. Video Game.

3. Cartoon.

*Noteb*
4. Movie.

*Noteb*
5. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238455-Your-New-Animated-Giantess-Girlfriend/cid/2946017-Lets-Get-Started