*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239405-Pokmon-Snap-KOd-Soles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2239405
Head off to Footprint Island, taking pictures of the feet of unconscious Pokemon!

Head off to Footprint Island, taking pictures of the feet of unconscious Pokemon!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Summary


Footprint Island, a newly discovered Island in the Pokémon world that's completely isolated from most other locations. A landmass in the shape of a giant footprint, the little research done there so far has revealed that many of the Pokémon living on the biome rich island have a strange quirk shared among all of them. All of the Pokémon's feet have three to five toes on their feet and even Pokémon that usually don't have feet in other locations seem to have feet on Footprint Island. Thus, the island has become a somewhat hot yet quiet topic of interest in the Pokémon World.

And that's where you come in! Many individuals interested in the Island for a variety of reasons have started to hire Photographers and Videographers to take pictures and film the Pokémon of the Island in their natural habitat. Of course, the Pokémon won't just let any old person walk up to them and start filming or snapping photos of them. The Pokémon of Footprint are both extremely cautious and extremely domineering and brutal, quickly attacking anyone they view as a threat.

As those who come to the Island are forbidden from bringing their own Pokémon, due to fear of crossbreeding and possibly disrupting the island's natural environment, an alternate method for people to protect themselves was devised. These was the c, which allows those on the Island to deal with the Pokémon in a variety of ways in order to get those shots of their feet.

You are just one of the many people who have come to this Island, whether it be for actual research, for more ulterior motives or to fulfill your own wicked fantasies. Now it's time for you to start your journey on Footprint Island and get those shots of Pokémon feet!

Rules / Gameplay


This interactive story is quite highly inspired by the stories such as the Smelly Pokémon Series, thus it's a bit more game-like than the usual interactive.

In this interactive, you play the role of someone who has come to the island to document the Pokémon that live there for whatever reason. Meanwhile, another person (This may end up being me a good chunk of the time, but other users can definitely take up this role and are encouraged to do so!) essentially play out the Pokémon that you meet and the events that you run into. Your main goal is to take as many photographs of the feet of Pokémon as you possibly can until you either get a game over or your character simply leaves the island. While you may get lucky and find a good amount of Pokémon just sleeping, or one that had been knocked out in a recent fight that you can take photos of their feet up close for points, you'll eventually have to knock out a Pokémon or wait for them to be knocked out by other forces to get those really candid photo! Or will you end up coming back empty-handed or even worse, become the foot slave of one of the Pokémon on the island!

Anyway here are the rules for this Interactive!

What is heavily encouraged:

Foot Fetishim +Somnophilia

What's fine:

Stench / Smell Stuff

Hypnotism

Macro / Micro Stuff

Minor Muscle Growth

Dirty Feet (Sweat/ Dirt/ Grime etc.)

Transformation

What's not fine:

Watersport

Diaper

Inflation

Scat

Vore

Death

Overly excessive and extremely gory violence.

Hate Speech or anything related to that.

Other Rules:

While I'm fine with shorter responses, especially knowing how hard it can be to make really long responses they should at least have effort put into them. Low effort responses will be removed.

Remember to stay on the topic of the interactive, while I know most people aren’t super into Somnophilia stuff it’s the main focus of this story alongside the foot fetishim. So most Pokémon you encounter and wish to take a photo of will have to be KO'd instead of just convincing them in other ways normally. However, there are some Poké Tools that can allow you to get photos or worship a Pokémon's feet while they're still conscious, a Pokémon can wake up and you can keep worshiping or playing with their feet depending on certain factors.

Locations


The first thing one does when they come to Footprint Island is decide which area they wish to be dropped off at. There are Eight areas available for drop off and ten in total.

Starting Locations

1: Lush Forest: A somewhat standard looking Forest full of lush greenery. Many different kind of Pokémon make their home here, but it is mostly comprised of Normal, Bug and Grass Types. The forest also has many rivers flowing through it where some water Pokémon may be found. From Lush Jungle, one can either go to Damp Cave or Radiant Beach.

2: Damp Cave: A large and winding cave, which gets wetter and wetter the deeper down you go. Many Rock, Ground and Steel Type Pokémon dwell on the upper floors, while Water, Electric and Dark Type Pokémon dwell on the lower levels. There's an entrance to the cave in Lush Jungle and heading through the tunnel will eventually lead you to Sweltering Volcano.

3: Sweltering Volcano: A scorching non-active volcano where many Fire Types make their home. Rock, Ground, Steel and Fighting Pokémon can also be seen here. From here, one can head into Damp Cave or go towards Arid Valley.

4: Arid Valley: A dry and desolate valley that only the hardest of Pokémon decide to make their home. Poison, Dragon, Fighting and Flying Types are most common Types one will usually find here. One can either head to the Sweltering Volcano or Windy Mountain.

5: Windy Mountain: One of the twin mountains of Footprint Island, it's the home to many of the Island's Flying Pokémon. Some Dragon, Fighting and Rock types also loiter around the area. This area is connected to Arid Valley and Raindrop Jungle.

6: Snow Mountain: The other twin mountain of Footprint Island, it's the near exclusive home of the Island's Ice Type Pokémon. Fighting and Steel Pokémon also make their home here, especially in the tunnels dotted around the mountain. The only location it's connected with is Raindrop Jungle.

7: Raindrop Jungle: A beautiful and large jungle that commonly suffers from rain. It can also be quite hot within the jungle. Grass, Bug, Fire and Water Type Pokémon are abundant in this location with Psychic, Dark and Fairy Pokémon also being common sights. The jungle is connected to Snow Mountain and Radiant Beach.

8: Radiant Beach: A beautiful and sparkling beach, beaten down by the sun and with clear blue water. Water Pokémon are extremely common unsurprisingly but many Normal, Psychic and Fairy Pokémon also make this place their home.

Other Locations:

9: Ghastly Mansion: A mysterious and abandoned looking Mansion that sometimes appears in other areas at random. It is of course the nearly exclusive home of all Ghost Type Pokémon, but some Dark, Psychic and Poison Pokémon can be seen lurking about.

10: Rainbow Sanctuary: A strange area which is rumored to only appear to those who manage to stay on the Island for a long time. Appearing as a large Castle, a large variety of Pokémon can usually be found within it. In the throne room, lies an incredibly strong Legendary Pokémon.

(Of course, most of these are just guidelines! If you think a Pokémon would fit in it with any of their areas but they aren't any of the mentioned types don't worry! It'll usually be fine to place them there!)

Character Creation


After choosing your starting location, you can create your character! Here's what you'll need!

Name:

Gender:

Appearance:

Personality:

Poké Tools: 1. 2. 3.

Favored Type: (This will have some sway on interactions with Pokémon)

Preferred Genders: Your Preferred Genders. for any kind of encounters.

Reason for Coming to the Island:

Interest: How interested is your character in feet before finding themselves on the Island.

Rotom Translator: The Player chooses if they wish to play with the Translator On or Off. If turned on, the player will be able to understand what Pokémon on the island are saying.

Poké Tools


The Poké Tools are super important items that one needs while they journey through Footprint Island, being the only way one can protect themselves from the aggressive Pokémon living on the island. One can choose three Poké Tools to take with them on their journey. Some Poké Tools have a limited amount of uses, while others have a charge period until they can be used again. Here are the Poké Tools one can bring with them.

1. Lull Balls: Small rainbow-colored balls that shoot out a sweet smelling smoke from the holes on it when the pin on top is pulled off. The smoke only affects Pokémon, with them quickly succumbing to the smoke and lulling them into unconsciousness. This sleeping gas is extremely potent, even being able to fell the most powerful of Pokémon within seconds after getting a whiff of the gas. Legendaries and Mythicals can also be adversely affected, as while they may not collapse immediately, their movements will become extremely sluggish and they may even eventually pass out after breathing in enough of the gas. It also has an wide radius, being able to knock out every Pokémon within the area and sometimes even nearby areas if one is lucky. However, Lull Balls are extremely expensive and thus it's usually hard to get a hold on them. (2 Lull Balls Per Quest)

2: Stun Needles: Small needles which can be shot out of a tranquilizer gun, if these needles hit their target, the Pokémon is paralyzed from head to toe and are unable to move. Depending on the type of the Pokémon, the needles may knock them out outright or not be as effective or maybe not work at all. (6 Stun Needles Per Quest)

3: Poison Needles: Small needles which can be shot out of a tranquilizer gun, if these needles hit their target, the Pokémon are injected with a non-lethal Poison that knocks them out. Depending on the type of the Pokémon and how strong they are, more than 1 needle may need to be used or they might not even be affected by them at all. (10 Poison Needles Per Quest)

4: Poké Snax: Tasty snacks that are beloved by many Pokémon. Giving a Pokémon one will usually make it more willing to at least listen to you, allowing you to take photos of your feet, perhaps letting you even play with your feet and even in rare cases, joining you. Though more powerful Pokémon, Legendaries and Mythical will tend to refuse such handouts. If you try to give one to a Pokémon while there's another in the same area it will tend to start a fight between the Pokémon or possibly have them attack you. (5 Poké Snax per Quest.)

5: Rage Powder: A powder hidden with a small ball, which is released when the ball is thrown towards the ground and explodes. Once the powder is released, it causes all Pokémon in the area to become more violent and start fighting against each other until there is only one Pokémon left standing. Usually the last Pokémon will faint from exhaustion at that point, though sometimes they may instead turn their ire to you. Of course, this could also happen earlier if a Pokémon happens to find you during the Powder induced riot. Rage Powder cannot affect Legendary and Mythical Pokémon. (3 Rage Powder per Quest.)

6: Super Effective Buster: A strange rod-like item that has a Ditto-like figure attached to the top. When going up against a Pokémon, the ditto figure will change and use an attack that is super-effective against that Pokémon. This attack will almost always knock out the Pokémon it targeted and even Legendary and Mythical Pokémon will at least take a large amount of damage, usually making it much easier to knock them out or do something else. However, the item takes a large time to recharge, with the Ditto figure slowly regrowing with time. (Charge Time: 30 Responses.)

7: Hypno Pendulum: A contraption similar to a Hypno's pendulum, it can unsurprisingly be used to hypnotize a Pokémon you encounter. Some Pokémon can be weaker or more resistant to the hypnosis depending on their typing, and it's also harder to hypnotize more powerful Pokémon unless they are sufficiently weakened. Legendary and Mythical Pokémon usually can't be hypnotized but if they're greatly weakened, it may be possible to hypnotize them. Hypnotized Pokémon will follow your every order and will also become followers, however there's a chance that the hypnotism will break and if that happens, things won't be pretty. One can try and prevent by using the Pendulum on an already hypnotized Pokémon to bring them to a deeper state of hypnosis. (Charge Time: 10 Responses.)

8: Luvdisc Spray: A spray that one can apply to their own body, the scent making it somewhat likely that a Pokémon will be attracted to you and makes it more likely that they'll listen to your demands or even join you. Unlike hypnotism, Pokémon that end up being attracted will not break out or betray you. Legendary and Mythical Pokémon cannot be attracted. (Charge Time: 15 Responses.)

9: Boxploud: A large box in the shape of an Exploud head. When the button is pressed, it will emit a loud screech that will stop almost any Pokémon in their track. While it can cause some extremely weak Pokémon to faint, it's main purpose is to be used to get away from bad institutions that would be impossible to get out of normally. (Charge Time: 6 Responses.)

10: Stealth Coat: A coat based off a Kecleon's skin, one can use it to practically turn invisible to the naked eye. This allows you to sneak up to Pokémon and get some nice candid shots without them suspecting a thing. It wears off after you leave the area you activated it or if you end up hitting something. Also, certain Pokémon will be able to see you even if you're invisible. (Charge Time: 12 Response.)

Pokémon


Of course, your character will encounter Pokémon on the Island and have to interact with them in a variety of way. The Pokémon of Footprint Island come in 7 different Power Levels.

Pathetic: The lowest of the low in terms of Power. You could probably honestly fight against them on your own and come out on top.

Weak: Extremely weak Pokémon, who you can easily beat as long as you're paying attention and keeping one step ahead of them.

Average: The standard and most common Power Level of the Pokémon of the Island, these Pokémon can be somewhat difficult to deal though they still tend to be manageable in most situations.

Strong: Stronger Pokémon roaming around the area which are most harder to deal with one your own. They usually take a lot more punishment and thinking to take down compared to their Average kin.

Vigorous: The strongest level that normal Pokémon of the Island can possibly attain, sometimes even getting close to the same amount of power of a Mythical Pokémon. They're able to shrug off multiple effects and damage and are extremely hard to take down. Vigorous Pokémon are usually seen as leaders of the area they live in and you can garner respect from the other Pokémon if you can defeat one or two.

Mythical: The Power Level given to rare Pokémon who's very existence are questioned. These Pokémon can be extremely hard to find and even if you find them, they can be extremely hard to take down. It is said that Mythicals are much more likely to become your follower after being defeated than other Pokémon, but that means you'd have to beat them first.

Legendary: The highest Power Level, unsurprisingly given to the Legendary Pokémon living in the area. Usually limited to one per area, they can seem impossible to defeat even if one comes fully prepared to take them down. If you beat one however, all the other Pokémon of the area will instantly respect you and acquiesce to most of your demands.

Followers


There are times where you'll manage to get a Pokémon to join your side. Whether it be by pleasuring them, helping them in some sort of situation, on the Pokémon's own seemingly random whims, or even attracting or hypnotizing them, you can potentially end up having a Pokémon as a Follower.

A Follower is a Pokémon that stays by your side, assisting you while traverse the island in various ways by using their moves and abilities. Getting one Follower can already be an extremely difficult task and having one can make gaining another much harder. The maximum amount of Followers one character can have is three.

These are the stats a follower will have.

Name:

Species:

Gender:

Type:

Behavior: Dominant (Tend to use more Offensive Moves and Abilities.) / Submissive (Tend to use more Supportive Moves and Abilities.)

State: Normal (For Followers who willingly join your cause) / Hypnotized (For those hypnotized either through the Hypno Pendulum or through some other means. There are 5 Levels of Hypnosis: Weak (Very weak Hypnosis, extremely easy to break out of at any time.) / Lesser (A lesser state of Hypnosis that's a decent amount stronger than Weak, it's still quite easily broken out of.) / Average (The Standard Level of Hypnosis, which has a moderate chance to be broken) / High (A powerful Level of Hypnosis which can nearly be impossible to break out of for most Pokémon.) / Deep (The deepest level of Hypnosis which cannot be broken outside of some truly extreme circumstances. At this level, the hypnotized Pokémon has basically become completely and utterly subservient toy you.)

And that's about it for the information on this Interactive Story. Doubt it'll be too popular, but I do hope some people with similar interest or even not so similar interest still find this little thing fun and try it out!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239405-Pokmon-Snap-KOd-Soles