*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239554-ring-of-suffering/cid/2955722-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2239554
anthro vs human ( gay)
Chapter #1

begins

    by: demon
your name is quentin, 31 years old human in this new world you broke the rules which sent you to the arena of the WAS (Werstler anthro suffering) which is filmed is super famous and appreciates anthros.

the light turns on you were locked in the middle of the ring surrounded by a super resistant glass but which lets the noise pass you see around full of spectator anthro who boo you but also in the arena, he had a drone which film all this which happens to allow the viewer as well as the spectator to see the action more closely. then the music launches which indicates the entry of your opponent, you hear in the enclosure, the presenter making the presentation.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demon (UN: demon57740 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239554-ring-of-suffering/cid/2955722-begins