*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Three Cheers for Shrinking
  2. Where to Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239726-Tiny-Taboo-Adventures/cid/2958684-Three-Cheers-for-Shrinking
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2239726
Several sexy storylines involving shrunken ladies! Have fun and be creative!
This choice: Three Cheers for Shrinking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Three Cheers for Shrinking

    by: Unknown
As practice finished up for the day the cheer squad all when their seperate ways while three of the girls stayed behind to chat. They stayed behind in the local gym.

Lisa, Sophie and Grace have all been friends since elementary school and have remained friends all through out high school. They had all just turned 18 in the past week and have been talking about what they can do after high school.

"I think collage would be the best option," Lisa suggests and she brushes her long black hair over her shoulder/

"You say that like it wasn't an option." Sophie giggles. "You really think we are too dumb for collage?"

"You said it not me." Lisa smirks.

"You're the first one to down the first keg then." Grace giggles.

The girls get cut off mid laugh as they black out, they wake up nearly instantly with a bit of a headache.

"What the fuck happened?" Sophie groans.

As Lisa is about to answer Grace lets out a blood curdling scream, Lisa and Sophie jump up and quickly realise what she is screaming about. The trio look at each other inn terror. Some how they had shrunk to five inches tall and are still in their cheerleading outfits.

"Where the size of a Barbie!" Grace screams.

Lisa and Sophie wrap their arms around Grace, hey hold each other close trying to process all of this. They all look up at the same time as they hear the floor shake beneath them. They whimper and hold each other tight, paralysed with fear as they hear the footsteps getting closer and close.

Who is it?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A 11 year old Boy Jake

*Noteb*
2. A 10 year old girl Emily

*Noteb*
3. A small group of young boys

*Noteb*
4. A entire class

5. A fat middle aged man

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Doctor Sizelove has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239726-Tiny-Taboo-Adventures/cid/2958684-Three-Cheers-for-Shrinking