*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Normal
  2. The Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239879-Baby-Kady/cid/2958039-Normal
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2239879
Kaidyn wakes up diapered, this is his experience... go crazy with it
This choice: Normal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Normal

    by: PrinceS
Kady has woken up in a diaper for the majority of life. There was the week where his mom thought trying big kids undies would convince him to go to the bathroom- but other than that, diapers have been an every morning norm. Kady was born with a rare disease that stunted development- fortunately for him, this wasn't a debilitating disease. Kady had to deal with a few cognitive hiccups- he wasn't in any special ed classes, but he had an IEP which allowed for him to get his tests read and extra time on school work. Physically, Kady was a short- he always argued with his sister Kylie on who was taller as they both sat around 5'3-5'4. And then there was the potty issues, as Kady was fully incontinent his entire life, with no end in sight.

Kady stood up from his bed and...

You have the following choices:

1. Headed down to breakfast

2. Put on shorts

*Noteb*
3. Put on Plaid PJ pants

4. Put on Disney PJ pants

5. Other...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PrinceS (UN: theprinces at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PrinceS has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239879-Baby-Kady/cid/2958039-Normal