*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240585-Shadows-of-Darkness
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2240585
One day while you were packing for a camping trip when suddenly...

One day while you were packing for a camping trip when suddenly...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
One day while you were packing for a camping trip when suddenly the TV turns on by itself and turns your room into a place of darkness for a couple of minutes, which caused you to be out cold but it gives you a power from the show that it suddenly turns onto.

Characters:

Nick (You): Your an average 19 years old guy with long curly black hair and likes to go outdoors a lot. Like to snowboard if it's snowing, camping, stuff like that. Your about to graduate from college within two weeks. You live by yourself near the college.

Nikki: Your crush as you had a crush on her since middle school. She is a year older than you as she likes to go outdoors herself but she is also really smart as well. She has long red hair that stops at her shoulders as she likes to tie her hair up into two ponytails. She has DD cup breasts. She is in the same year to graduate as you.

Nathan: Your best friend who invited you to go camping with him and a few other people. He is your typical outside people who would just jump at the first sight of something important. He went to jail once already and is trying to redeem his life. His girlfriend is Jill.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240585-Shadows-of-Darkness