*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. TV of Powers
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240585-Shadows-of-Darkness/cid/3033210-TV-of-Powers
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2240585
One day while you were packing for a camping trip when suddenly...
Chapter #1

TV of Powers

    by: Sonic42
It was finally that time of the year. Summer Break as you walk into your house that you live in by yourself which was about fiveteen minutes away from the college. Your name is Nick. Nick Stromberg and your good pal Nathan had texted you about an hour ago if you wanted to go camping with him and a few others. You haven't replied yet as you haven't decided because you wanted to see if you can finally ask Nikki, a girl in your class to go out with you but before anything could happen, you received another text but this time, it was from Nikki herself.

"Did you ever reply to our friend, Nathan's text about gong camping for the weekend? I told him I would go since it seemed like a good idea to do it as we kind of do need a bit off from college. Hope to see you there."

You couldn't believe what you read. Nikki, wanted to go camping with Nathan... OUR friend that went to jail years ago before being let out about a month ago. You quickly replied to Nathan and told him that you will go camping with him and his friends. Before long, you got a reply from him saying, "Thanks! See you at the camp place on Friday around 7am." You look at what day it was and it was only Thursday, around noon when you got home. It only gives you a day to pack everything for camping which shouldn't take you that long to pack, hopefully.

"Time to get packing." I said before rushing to my room

You took the rest of the day to pack your bag for the camping trip which you didn't know how long it would last but it'll be a fun thing to do. After finally packing, you notice your tv had turned on but you never turned it on at all today when you got home. It was only now eight-thirty at night. You got off your bed and went over to turn your tv off when suddenly you got zapped on the power button and fainting, darkness covering your vision before passing out.

Which power did you get from the show that suddenly turned on?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sonic42 (UN: cale55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sonic42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240585-Shadows-of-Darkness/cid/3033210-TV-of-Powers