*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Trip Across Town
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240717-My-Sisters-Friends/cid/2966154-A-Trip-Across-Town
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2240717
Erotic story about my sister's domineering friends.
Chapter #1

A Trip Across Town

    by: angelpenpal
You climb into your old, beat up 96' Honda Civic. The door doesn't quite shut as usual but you slam it the best you can. "Hey, at least I won't fall out," you think.

You're on your way to your sister's house. She didn't tell you to come over or anything. It's just, suburbia is getting really boring today and you want to head downtown to see if there's a little more...life. As you hop on the highway the wind roars through the gap in your door and you can't really hear the music. You turn your radio up to full blast.
Van Halen is on the radio screaming about Panama. You nod your head along, even though you were never really into this song.

It isn't long before the song is ending and you're pulling off onto the surface streets. You screech around the corner a little too quickly and your tire blows out. "Fuck!" you exclaim to nobody. But you're just not in the mood to take care of this right now so you pull over and park. You're only three blocks from your sister's place anyway. Maybe you'll go steal a beer from her fridge to feel better and shoot the shit with big sis for a while. Then you'll figure out what to do about the car.

Upon arriving at your sister's house you realize her car isn't there. But, you've come this far and still don't want to walk back to your car so you knock on the door.

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 angelpenpal (UN: angelpenpal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
angelpenpal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240717-My-Sisters-Friends/cid/2966154-A-Trip-Across-Town