*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240717-My-Sisters-Friends/cid/3121979-Teri-answers-She-doesnt-know-you-but-beg
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2240717
Erotic story about my sister's domineering friends.
This choice: Teri answers. She doesn't know you, but begrudgingly let's you inside.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Teri answers. She doesn't know you, but beg...

    by: angelpenpal
You hear loud footsteps approaching the door. It opens to reveal a woman you've never met before. You have an idea who it must be from your sisters descriptions though. The bombshell of a Korean woman stands before you, petite but powerful. The first thing you notice are her dark burgundy shaded lips. They are cute and full. They give you terrible ideas. You also realize that her style is extremely sexy. She's wearing a torn black shirt and a black and grey plaid miniskirt. It's ridiculously short and leads to thigh high fishnet stockings held up by a garter belt.

"Who the hell dresses like this at home?" You wonder. But then you realize you're staring and decide to introduce yourself.

"Can I help you?"

"Oh, yes. Um, I'm Tim. Sarah's brother."

"I see. Well, Sarah is not here right now. She's at the library studying. Maybe you can come back another time?"

"Oh, um. I was kind of hoping to hang here for a while. I just got a flat tire on my car and wanted to wind down a bit before figuring out what to do about it."

You can tell Teri is kind of bothered and more than a little apprehensive about letting you in. Maybe your interrupting something?

"Well, I guess that's okay. But I'm kind of afraid of strange men. Since I'm alone here right now, would you mind if I took some precautions?"

"Um, I guess so?"

"Great. Be right back."

Teri slams the door in your face and you hear her large black boots stomping away. Then she returns a minute later. She opens the door and...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Is holding handcuffs

*Noteb*
2. Is holding a rope

*Noteb*
3. Is holding a chastity device

*Noteb*
4. Is holding a camera

*Noteb*
5. Is holding a latex body bondage suit

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 angelpenpal (UN: angelpenpal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
angelpenpal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240717-My-Sisters-Friends/cid/3121979-Teri-answers-She-doesnt-know-you-but-beg