*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Familiar Face
  2. Sudden Knock at the Door
  3. A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern/cid/3061397-A-Familiar-Face
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2241680
A tiny, malleable guy attempts to navigate life and an internship at a law firm
This choice: Someone you don’t immediately recognise  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Familiar Face

    by: Alistair
Looking up the long legs of the woman standing at your door, you were met with the sight that was unfamiliar to you, and also wasn’t even looking down at you. This woman in her mid twenties was currently talking to one of your neighbours who lived in one of the top blocks of the stack, who she picked up from his balcony and moved to leave with him in tow.

That left you with the question: who knocked on your door?
The question was soon answered as you looked back to the shifting feet of the massive woman standing in front of your apartment. As the gargantuan sneaker moved away, once again opening up your view of the hallway, you saw two enormous pale feet, clad in a pair of orange flip flops, the nails of which were painted a matching orange.
Travelling up the leg, your eyes took in a pair of denim shorts that ended half way down this person’s incredibly thick thighs, and clung tightly to their titanic hips. Over that they wore a simple green shirt, the bottom of which left a small amount of space, exposing her pierced belly button and slight muffin top, and stretched comically over the swell of her chest.
Finally your eyes settled on the familiar freckled, bespectacled face, framed by curly red hair, of your ex-girlfriend, Tara Jones.

The colour immediately drained from your face, as you instantly turned to run back to you door. The thought of seeing Tara again genuinely terrified you, considering how your relationship ended. But before you could even make it to your door, you felt two fingers gently pinching your sides as Tara grabbed you.

“Please Anthony, hear me out,” Tara pleased as she turned you to face her. “I know things didn’t end well between us when we last saw each other, and I’m sorry if I got carried away, but I was hoping I could talk to you, clear the air a bit?”

Looking into her sheepish smile, and her pleading, differently coloured eyes, you cursed your good nature, she appeared to be sorry for how things ended between you and you couldn’t bring yourself to say no.

“Ok Tara, I’ll hear you out, there’s a coffee place just a block over from here, we can go there if you want?” You we’re still skeptical, especially considering that you didn’t know how she had found out where you had moved after Sarah rescued you from her apartment, but you figured talking with her in a public place was probably safest.

Hearing that you were willing to speak with her, Tara’s eyes lit up and her smile grew, showing off her pearly white teeth, teeth that you had passed by multiple times towards the end of your relationship with her.
“Oh thank you so much Anthony! You won’t regret this!” She beamed, jumping in place slightly, which made you mildly queasy, before gently bending down to close your door and walking briskly off towards your local coffee shop with you in tow.

*****

The walk to the coffee shop didn’t take very long, and before much conversation between you two could even take place, you were seated on a small table and chair designed for your stature that the staff had placed on Tara’s table for you.

Tara sat in front of you and smiled, as you heard the familiar clatter of her flip flops being kicked off, remembering she preferred to go barefoot.

“So... uh, how are you Tara?” you felt awkward, not knowing how to begin conversation with Tara after everything that happened between you two.

“I’m good Anthony, work’s been busy but the stuff we’re working on is really fascinating!” Tara clearly didn’t feel the awkwardness that you did, and spoke confidently.
As the two of you caught up, you stared up into her freckled, beautiful face, her green and blue eyes framed by her glasses, you remembered why you fell for her three years ago.
The approach of your waitress shook you out of it.
“I’ll have a cappuccino and Anthony here will have a little latte,” Tara ordered for you before you could even open your mouth, her controlling nature shining through and reminding you exactly why you had to break up with her. “So you’ve got an internship? That’s exciting!”

She seemed genuinely happy for you, which surprised you considering that in the past she seemed like she’d have been content to have you be her underwear by day and fill her stomach every night. Maybe she had changed in your year apart?

“Yeah I’m pretty excited to get started, which could be any day now,” you smiled up to her, loosening up as the conversation flowed.

“Any day now? Your scatterbrain clearly hasn’t changed much Anthony,” she giggled, which caused you to blush slightly.

As she laughed, her minty breath washed over you, and you noticed her leaning forward, her prominent chest pressing on the table and pushing out her shirt, revealing the vast, familiar valley of her cleavage. Your blush deepened and you tried to avert your gaze from her bountiful breasts.

“S-so, what was it exactly that you wanted to talk about Tara?” You stammered, still flustered from the view of her cleavage that Tara had given you, which you honestly weren’t sure had been intentional or not.

“Oh yeah, I was so distracted by catching up that I kinda forgot that I had a reason for wanting to speak with you,” she laughed.

1) “I want us to get back together, I miss you, and I want to do it right this time. I promise not to do anything that will make you uncomfortable ever again.” She wants you back, but has she really changed? And do you even want to date her again?
2) “I need you back as my boyfriend, I’ve had other boyfriends in the last year and it’s just not the same, none feel as good against my skin or in my belly as you did. I’m not letting you get away again.” She’s taking you with her, and she’s not taking no for an answer.
3) “We’ve hit a bit of a breakthrough in our research and we need tiny guy volunteers to help with our research. I can’t tell you what it is we’re working on till you’ve signed the N.D.A.‘s but I can say that it’ll massively improve the situation of every tiny guy in the world if we can pull this off!” Tara needs test subjects for her research, but do you trust her?

You have the following choices:

1. Tara Wants You Back

*Noteb*
2. Tara Takes You

3. Tara’s Test Subject

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alistair (UN: allyboy1351997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alistair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern/cid/3061397-A-Familiar-Face