*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242871-Girl-Tickle-Torture/cid/2983140-The-Beginning
by Meme12
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing · #2242871
A female tickle fetishist has lent you her body to tickle without mercy.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Meme12
After months of online chatting, what seemed to last forever, you're finally here.

The girl, who has remained anonymous, came to you earlier this year with one thing in mind. To be tickled by an almost complete stranger for hours on end until she can't take it anymore.

With your backstory as a tickling professional as your side gig for money, tickling the odd girl here and there, you've become quite popular in that community with a couple consistent customers. All of them wanting to be tickled, only to beg and plea for you to stop after 30 minutes of what will be a true, long, experience they'll be sure to remember. However deep down they all want it, all of them go in knowing that there is no safe word, no way out, and no help. They're all left completely powerless in bondage as you ravage their bodies to no end for as long as you like.

To you they seem all the same, but this one seemed different. It's usual for them to want to get to know you online, build up some trust, but this one went deeper than the others. Her lust to be kidnapped and punished goes beyond what your usual customers receive. She craves to be the slave of a random person who she hardly knows, being tickled day in day out until she truly breaks and goes insane.

Online she almost seemed unreal, unbelievably attractive with the deepest desire to be someone's tickle slave. Around 20-30, same as you. The perfect woman. And that's only from the pictures she's sent and the video calls you've done, of course wearing your black mask if she ever wants to see her captor on call.

Having arranged a meet in a hotel, and bringing all of your equipment. You finally arrive.

You have the following choices:

1. You arrive up at the hotel room (You are male)

2. You arrive up at the hotel room (You are female)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Meme12 (UN: shade776 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Meme12 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242871-Girl-Tickle-Torture/cid/2983140-The-Beginning