*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242871-Girl-Tickle-Torture/cid/2983167-You-arrive-up-at-the-hotel-room-You-are-male
by Meme12
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing · #2242871
A female tickle fetishist has lent you her body to tickle without mercy.
This choice: You arrive up at the hotel room (You are male)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You arrive up at the hotel room (You are male)

    by: Meme12
Finally arriving at the hotel, you quickly get up to the room to prepare. Sure the dungeon underneath your house would've done perfectly, however a booked out hotel room will do for the first week. This customer just may become a regular.

And of course you take half of the payment up front to insure that they show, and to give u just a little extra reason to truly torture what "innocent" soul becomes yours. But then again, you'd be more than happy doing this for free.

Setting up the room and priming the bed for bondage, leaving your tickling supplies you're sure to use layed out neatly on a table, your guest arrives perfectly on time.
Her beauty is nothing short of miraclous with her shimming eyes, lushous hair and sexy figure with gorgeous breasts.

Having talked about this moment to come so much with her, she knows exactly what to do. Immediately dumping her luggage and stripping down into her lingerie. Taking a last gulp of water before placing herself a-top the bed, the last kind of power she'll have for days. You tie her up with her legs spread and her arms straight up, resembling an upside down Y. Her lingerie leaving much exposed for you to enjoy.

You see the smirk crawl across her face and you haven't even started. Placing yourself by her side, leaning on top of her. It's time to begin Day 1 of 7 in this hotel.

As she prepares herself, taking in her situation, tugging on her bonds slightly that ensure her vulnerable predicament.

Scanning her beautiful figure, you choose where to begin.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Feet

2. Belly

*Noteb*
3. Underarms

*Noteb*
4. Do something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Meme12 (UN: shade776 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Meme12 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242871-Girl-Tickle-Torture/cid/2983167-You-arrive-up-at-the-hotel-room-You-are-male