*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The daily routine.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244375-The-incontinent-girl/cid/2993543-The-daily-routine
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2244375
This story takes place in a world where incontinence is normaliced, you are incontinent.
Chapter #1

The daily routine.

    by: Twister
This is the story of Allison, a girl with incontinence in a world in wich incontinence is slightly less shitty (pun intended) than in ours.

She is currently 18 and is in her last high school year. Despite the fact that incontinence isn't as stagmiticed in this world this doesn't change the fact that it's still something inusual, she is known I'm school as "The incontinent girl" by people who isn't on her grade but she isn't bothered by that because of the lebety of the situation.

Today she begins a new day in school. She wakes up in saturated diapers, because of the volume of the diaper she doesn't sleep with pijama pants so she simple goes for breakfast after getting changed by her mother.

Now it's time for her to get changed into her clothes.

She dicides to wear...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Twister (UN: benju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244375-The-incontinent-girl/cid/2993543-The-daily-routine