*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246666-Acquiring-Powers-Redux
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2246666
A brand new, alternate timeline installment of trait swapping fun at Wilko.

A brand new, alternate timeline installment of trait swapping fun at Wilko.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story will be set in the present day, but in a kind of alternate timeline in which the characters are all younger and some aspects of their lives may differ from the previous eight stories. A hardware store called Wilko, is the main setting, but other businesses in the area include a beauty salon called Beautylicious, a clothing store called Primark, a book store called Waterstones, a unisex hairdressers called RedHeadz, and a nightclub called Omega.

Wilko Employees:

Emma, 38, is the store manager. She is 5'4" tall, has long dark brown hair just past her shoulders and C-cup breasts. She's friendly, polite and helpful, and most of the staff agree she is a good manager. At work she wears a short-sleeved white blouse, a pair of black, womens' trousers and a pair of black, 2-inch heeled t-bar shoes. She's married to Kyle, 37, and they have a six-year old daughter named Grace.

Elizabeth, 26, is the assistant store manager and one of the youngest in the company. She has short blonde hair in a pixie cut, is 5'5" tall, has B-cup breasts and has a pretty nice figure. At work she wears either a trouser or a skirt suit, blouses of varying colors and a pair of black leather high heel pumps. She is currently single and is looking for a boyfriend, but her work takes up most of her time.

Donna, 41, is the staff supervisor. She is 5'5" tall, has cropped black hair down to her mid neck and her breasts that are bordering on a D-cup. Donna is fairly strict when at work but also very sociable. At work she wears a red Wilko blouse, along with either black trousers or a black skirt and shiny opaque tights and a pair of glossy black pumps with a 3-inch heel. Donna is married to her husband Graham, 40, and they have two kids, a daughter, Paisley, 14, and son, Jack, 11.

Liz, 29, is the assistant staff supervisor. Liz is 5'4" tall, has an average figure but a 30H bra size, her usually light brown hair is dyed a dirty blonde and she wears it in a ponytail while at work. Liz still works mostly as an ordinary team member, only acting as supervisor when Donna is off sick or on holiday. At work she wears the company polo shirt, a pair of black trousers, ladies socks and a pair of black Skechers shoes. Liz is engaged to her fiancé Eric, 44, and she has two step-children, Reece, 19, and Courtney, 16.

Simon, 36, is the store security guard and not one to be messed with. If his 6'5" height isn't imposing enough, then his physical build certainly is. Despite his appearance, he is an easy going guy, likes to have a laugh. He keeps his dark hair shaved to the scalp, wears casual clothes to assist in his job of catching thieves and patrols the store's aisles when he isn't in the security office. Simon has a 5'7", 33-year old and blonde girlfriend called Alison.

Andrea, 50, is the oldest of the Wilko employees. A good worker, Andrea has short blonde and a full figure, she has a chirpy, delightful personality and is a pleasure to be around. She stands 5'5" tall, has D-cup breasts to match her body type and wears a company polo shirt, black polyester slacks, ladies socks and black slip-on shoes with no heel. She is married to her husband Tony, 51, and she has three children, Callum, 31, Carly, 29, and chubby teenager Thomas, 15.

Steven, 32, is the second oldest male employee and one of the quietest, preferring to keep to himself. He nonetheless gets on well with his co-workers and he has a secret crush on Emma that he's only told Andrea and her daughter about. Steven is 6'0" tall, has short brown hair, is fairly slender, not very muscular and he wears glasses. Still a virgin, Steven has resigned himself to the fact that he isn't made to be in a relationship. At work he wears the usual company polo shirt, black trousers, socks and black work boots.

Nicola, 42, is another of the older staff members. Just 5'0" tall, she is a very petite woman but has a big heart and is very outgoing. She has C-cup breasts that are still quite firm despite their age and stretch marks, and she has a decent figure despite being a mother to five kids. She wears her brunette hair up in a messy bun while at work and wears the usual company shirt, a pair of ladies slacks, feminine socks and a pair of ballet flats. She is married to her husband John and their five children are Ellie, 16, Jordan, 15, Joshua, 13, Grace, aged 11, and Elijah, aged 8. "Nicola can be pregnant if the author of a particular arc wishes).

Natalie, 25, is another outgoing employee, an attractive girl with shoulder-length, straight brunette hair with blonde highlights, she stands 5'6" tall and is quite slender. She has a tight backside and a pair of C-cup breasts. Not overly curvy, she is still very pleasing to the eye, and wears the Wilko shirt, black trousers and a pair of black flats. She has recently got engaged to her fiance, Mike, 27.

Aaron, 24, is no doubt the most fit employee in the store, but not overly muscular. Decent looking, he nonetheless has a less than perfect attitude and is a little anti-social. He also has a bad temper and is quite arrogant, always exuding manly pride. Aaron is a smoker, about 5'10" tall, has short black hair that is gelled up at the front. Along with his company shirt he wears ordinary black men's trousers, socks and a pair of black sneakers with dark blue soles.

Helen, 40, standing about 5'7" tall, she is a very pleasant and likeable woman, with shoulder length, wavy black hair. She is very quiet and has a very girlish giggle when laughing, she is also a smoker, and is married to her husband Phil. She has D-Cup breasts and is not what people would call 'slender', but neither is she a large woman. At work her Wilko shirt is accentuated by a pair of normal black pants, ladies socks and black lace-up shoes.

Shaun, 41, is a middle-aged employee who was transferred after the closure of another Wilko store. Shaun is 5'10" and fairly well built, keep his brown hair close shaved. He's got a great sense of humor and is a good worker. Shaun is in a long-term relationship with his girlfriend Samantha and has two kids, Craig, 15, and Amy, 12. He wears the usual Wilko shirt and black trousers, socks and work boots like Steven.

Tracey, 35, known as "Waggy" to her friends, is a bubbly 5'5" tall woman with platinum blonde hair that she mostly wears down, but sometimes up in a ponytail. She is nearly always in a good mood and knows how to have a laugh, bit of a party girl. She has a slender build and average B-cup breasts and wears black boot-cut slacks, women's socks and slip-on black womens shoes with he company polo shirt. She is married to her husband Dave, 36, and they are trying to have their first child together.

Leanne, 23, is an attractive young woman, 5'4" tall, has a quite curvy figure, her dyed, jet black hair is asymmetrical, cut really short on the left side and down to just past her chin on the right side. She has C-cup breasts and a shapely ass. She has a well-built, tattooed boyfriend called Luke but they have no kids yet. Not overly chatty while at work, Leanne is nonetheless polite and outgoing, and when she goes out she is a definite party girl. Along with her Wilko polo shirt, Leanne wears a knee-length black skirt or black slacks, and a pair of black ballet flats.

Seth, 26, is a fairly laid-back employee with shoulder-length brown hair and a small goatee. He is 5'11" tall and has an average build. He is a decent enough worker and wears a Wilko shirt, black jeans with a grey belt, pale socks and some scuffed grey and black sneakers. He gets on well with the other staff but is known to have a temper.

Isaac, 21, is a recently hired, part-time employee. 5'9" tall, wears glasses and has short blonde hair that is usually messy and in no particular style. He is intelligent, of slender build and is a typical nerd with a love of Sci-Fi. He is taking a physics course in University and surprisingly has a girlfriend, an equally nerdy but cute girl named Zelda. His girlfriend is a black girl with mocha skin, wears glasses and has frizzy, shoulder-length black hair. She is employed as a shop assistant at Primark, the clothing store not far from Wilko.

Luke, 19, is a tall individual at 6'2" in height, has a short, crew cut hairstyle and is quite handsome. He is popular and easy going, always one to have a laugh with his friends. He wears a red, button up, company shirt, black pants and socks and smart, dress shoes. He doesn't currently have a girlfriend but does have a thing for Rebekah.

Becca, 21, is one of the more 'unique' workers in the store, standing about 5'5" She has perky, B-Cup breasts and has a large sexy ass. She is a goth and is always changing her hair color (currently blood red) and she likes clothes with a 'dark' style to them. She also wears a lot of eye shadow and eye liner, along with dark lipstick. Becca is difficult to start a conversation with, but once she's started talking, it's difficult to shut her up. At work she wears tight black jeans and either dark, skull motif sneakers or black & red Doc Martins, along with her Wilko polo shirt. Becca does not have a boyfriend.

Mark, 21, standing 6'1" tall, he is gangly and has short black hair, spiked on top. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer and has quite average looks, but he is good natured and surprisingly has an attractive girlfriend named Vicky, who is only 17 years old. The usual red company shirt is accompanied by Mark's black trousers, socks, and his black sneakers.

Rebekah, 17, one of the youngest staff members, a very cute girl, about 5'5" tall, long blonde hair, B-Cup breasts. She has a very warm personality and is pleased to be working her first job since leaving school. Her curvy figure is mostly hidden under her Wilko shirt, boot-cut slacks and black ballet flats. She is single and not looking for a boyfriend.

Laura, 16, another recently hired employee and a shy, quiet girl. Standing about 5'5" tall, she also wears her dusty blonde hair in a plait at work, and wears the trademark company polo shirt, black, boot-cut trousers, black tights underneath and a pair of sensible black flats with a single strap across the top of each foot. This delightful individual has perky B-Cup breasts and she is Rebekah's best friend, having known her since childhood. Laura has only recently started a relationship with a boy named Ryan, 17, who she has known for about three years.

Mona, 17, a pretty Iranian-born Muslim girl, about 5'4" in height, black hair (she does not wear a headscarf, unlike her mother), she wears glasses, has pert B-cup breasts and she wears the usual company top, black trousers and either a pair of ballet flats or hi-top sneakers. Mona is secretly gay and for obvious reasons wants her sexuality to remain a secret from her family. Mona has had a crush on her irksome friend Charlotte since high school.

Charlotte, a 17-year old girl, very loud and sometimes 'rude', she isn't one for keeping her opinion to herself regardless how offensive it might be deemed to others. She is the tallest girl in the store at 5'9" tall, wears her dark hair in a bun most times, but occasionally in a ponytail or down, she also has B-Cup breasts like her former classmates Rebekah, Laura and Mona. Charlotte wears her polo shirt, a pair of black leggings and a pair of purple plimsolls or black ballet flats. She is currently single and not interested in getting a boyfriend.

Darrell, 19, is a mixed-race employee who was born in London, has a white mother and black father. He is one of the tallest individuals in the store at 6'2", he is good looking, outgoing and has a buzz cut, and he is currently visiting a gym regularly to improve his modest physique. He wears the normal Wilko polo shirt, a pair of black cargo pants, socks and black Nike sneakers. Perhaps not surprisingly, he's very popular with some of his female co-workers.

Rob, 17, a slender teenager with short black hair, 5'9" tall, decent looks. He knows how to have a laugh and is a decent worker. Though he is known to slack off if those around him are doing the same. Wears black trousers, socks and sneakers of any color as well as his Wilko polo shirt. Rob attended the same school as Rebekah and her friends and knows them all quite well, or so he thinks.

Michael, 17, is another employee more or less straight from school. Already 6'1" tall, he is a fit lad with neat black hair, like to dress smart and is quite handsome. Though his personality somewhat lets him down. He is quite egotistical, but in a more annoying way than Aaron is. He thinks of himself as someone girls should fawn over, and he's not exactly a quick worker either. He is currently single, unsurprisingly, but is always confident of 'hooking' himself another girlfriend. He wears branded men's trousers, black socks and dress shoes like Luke.

Phoebe, 16, another of the teenage employees. She is 5'3" tall, has B-cup breasts, and she wears glasses. Her notable features are her hair, which is dyed purple and pink, and usually worn in two small ponytails either side of her head. She has one small tattoo on her left forearm, but has mentioned that she is going to be 'inked' more when she's older. She's a polite, outgoing individual with an open mind, much like most of her other co-workers. She also loves her make-up. She wears black jeans and black & white sneakers with a skull motif on them. She has a slightly nerdy boyfriend, Dan, 17.

Tobias, 17, is another teenage employee in the store. Openly gay, Tobias is a very polite, fun-loving person who doesn't have a wholely negative opinion of anyone. He is 5'10", has short brown hair and is quite fit due to going for a jog every morning. He is currently single but is actively looking for a boyfriend. He attended the same school as Charlotte and her friends. Tobias wears the company polo shirt along with a pair of 'snug' black trousers, socks and black loafers.

Allie, 16, is a cute, slightly quirky girl of mixed English and Indian descent. She's short and petite, standing only 5'0" tall, and she has small A-cup breasts and a cute, round butt. She has dark hair with messy bangs that reaches just past her shoulders which she wears down or in a ponytail. She's got a somewhat tomboyish personality and doesn't usually wear skirts or dresses, but still wears feminine clothing otherwise. She's from London originally and lives with her father Ron, 51, who teaches at the local university. Along with her Wilko polo, Allie wears black skinny jeans and a pair of black Converse trainers. Allie only just realized that she is a lesbian, and she hasn't come out to anyone yet.

Rajiv, 20, is a slender, 5'10" guy of Indian descent. His black hair is a quite unkempt and he nearly always has facial scruff, which only adds to his untidy appearance. He works part-time at Wilko to earn some money while he also takes history and science courses at the local Rotherham University. Not the best worker, he is nonetheless friendly with everyone. He wears a company shirt like everyone else, along with black jeans, socks and a pair of black converse sneakers. Rajiv does not have a girlfriend but has taken a liking to Isha, an Indian girl at the University.

Ji-Hun, 21, is another part time employee in the store. An exchange student from Seoul, South Korea, Ji-Hun is studying psychology at the local University (also attended by Rajiv). He is a good looking young man, 5'7" tall and he has an athletic build to help make up for what he lacks in height. Ji-Hun is polite and helpful to everyone he meets, having been brought up to be so like most people back in his country. J-Hun is single, having broken up with his girlfriend before traveling to England.

Beautylicious Employees:

Carly, 29, is Andrea's daughter, she has fairly short, asymmetrical blonde hair and is engaged to to her long-term boyfriend Simon. She isn't a worker at the store but often drops by to see her mother. Very attractive, she stands at just 5'2" tall and has impressive C-Cup breasts to go with her curvy figure. She's very careful to keep her body in shape and is a very polite, outgoing girl who likes to party. She is a self-employed beautician and she knows Liz and Steven personally (she is the only one apart from her mother who knows about his crush on Emma).

Zoe, 28, is Carly's best friend since childhood and also works with her in Beautylicious. She is very tall for a woman, standing 5'10" and is stunning in appearance. Her D-cup breasts never go unoticed and neither do her other curves. Zoe is definitely a party girl and as English as anyone could be. She doesn't know any of the Wilko employees very well, except for Carly's mother Andrea and Steven. She is married to her husband Chris, but they have no children yet.

Kay, 27, is a woman Carly hired to help her and Zoe out at the salon. She is even shorter than Carly, standing roughly 5'1" tall and she has shoulder-length light brown hair which is quite frizzy She has quite average looks for a beautician and she also has C-cup breasts, a 'full figure' and a pleasant personality.

More characters can be added at any time, and different locations can also be explored.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246666-Acquiring-Powers-Redux