*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Seating Arrangements
  2. Unbelievable
  3. Good Morning!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246771-My-Shrunken-Life-Re-Upload/cid/3011576-Seating-Arrangements
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2246771
You have been one inch tall since birth. This is your not so normal life.
This choice: "Time for bed!" (takes you to your room)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Seating Arrangements

    by: bobob1
"Time for bed Ben!" Claire said. She scooped you up off of the couch and walked out of the room with you. You waved to Kim as you went with Claire, and she smiled and waved back. Claire walked you to your room, and the ride was slightly uncomfortable, as Claire swung her arms back and forth, swinging you around in her fist. She headed to your doll house, and dropped you off at the front of it. She brought her face down to you, and kissed you on the head, her large lips wrapping around you. She withdrew and smiled. "Love you Ben! Good night!" She turned and headed out of the room. You walked through the door and up to the doll house bedroom, and went to sleep. When you woke up, you went out of the doll house, and smacked into your sister's big toe. You stumbled back and looked up at her. She was wearing gym short shorts and a curve hugging t-shirt. "School time Ben!" She picked you up and ran out of the room.

When you got to school, Claire carried you into your first class, and handed you to your teacher. Your teacher was Miss Skyler, and she was sweet, kind, and hot to boot. Many boys got into trouble for ogling her body.

"Hello again Ben! Ready for another school year together?" She smiled at you, showing her perfect teeth.

"Sure thing Miss Skyler!" You were truly happy to see her again. She was never mean to you. Her warm hand gently hugged you, and it felt great. Suddenly, her always cheery complexion dimmed a little. The frightened you.

"I have a bit of bad news Beny." That was her nickname for you. "Someone stepped on your special desk on accident, so while it's being fixed, you'll have to sit with someone else. She carried you over to a desk and sat you down. She smiled and walked away, and your eyes fixated on her ass swaying side to side, complemented by her fitting dress. You then remembered the sharing part of this, and you turned around to see who it was. You turned, and gasped when you saw a giant face in front of you. It was your sister's friend, Lisa. She was okay, when she wasn't obsessively trying to keep you forever. She had large C breasts, and a nice ass, but she scared you motionless.

"Hello Beny! I've missed you!" She said nice enough, but you knew her true personality. She deeply, crazily loved you, though the times she did take you, she was at least never mean, or tried to seriously hurt you. "I haven't seen you in a year! How is my boyfriend doing?"

"I'm okay...I guess...thanks...Lisa..." You shifted uncomfortably, and tried to walk backwards. "But...I'm not your...boy...friend..." You thought you saw her frown for a second, but it was quickly replaced by an even bigger smile.

"Of course not! You're my husband! And we'll be together forever!" You turned quickly to run, but she lifted up her massive breasts, swung them over top of you, and dropped them onto you. They flattened you down, and pressed you between them and the desk. Lisa leaned back in her seat, and her breasts dragged along the desk, grinding you into the underside of her left breast. She sighed, and closed her eyes. Miss Skyler looked at her desk, and not seeing you, spoke up.

"Where's Ben Lisa?" Lisa sat up with remarkable speed, and her breasts smacked you onto the table.

"Oh he's...uh...he went to the bathroom...said it might take a while..." Lisa lied, rubbing her breasts along the desk, pushing you further into her soft flesh.

"Oh alright!" Miss Skyler continued on with her lesson, and Lisa occasionally pushed you onto her under boob, and you quickly became stuck. When the class ended, Lisa stood up and walked to her next class, jiggling you along with her. What is her next class?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Free Period (may play with you)

2. Gym (might put you somewhere else)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246771-My-Shrunken-Life-Re-Upload/cid/3011576-Seating-Arrangements