*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Unbelievable
  2. Good Morning!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246771-My-Shrunken-Life-Re-Upload/cid/3011575-Unbelievable
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2246771
You have been one inch tall since birth. This is your not so normal life.
This choice: Wait for Kim on the floor.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Unbelievable

    by: bobob1
You decided that you didn't want to risk Kim accidentally sitting on you, so you figured waiting on the floor for her would be the best idea. You jumped off the bed, landing on the floor without getting hurt. You walked closer to the door, but it suddenly opened, knocking you backwards onto your back. Kim walked in, carrying her back. She was shorter than you thought she'd be, and her ass and breasts were smaller than your sisters, but she was still hot in her own way. She was wearing a t-shirt and Jean shorts, obviously trying to fit in. She took several more steps into her room, and you realized she ws heading right towards you. Her foot lifted up above you, and you screamed up at her.

"Kim! Down here!" She steped down her foot, but right beside you. She looked down at you, beautiful eyes peering over her breasts. She gasped, and bent down to the floor. She crouched down in front of you, bringing her legs close to her face.

"Are...you...a...person...?" She asked, her voice sweet and shy. You nodded your head, entranced by her melodious voice. She reached out a hand, and scooped you up into her palm. "You are very tiny, little person." She giggled.

"Yeah, I guess..."

"You can speak? Very interesting..." Her eyes darted over your body, curiously eyeing you. You began to get nervous.

"So...uh...Kim...I need you to...uh...put me down now."

"How do you know my name little person?"

"Because you're are exchange student. I'm Ben, the son of Mary, who you..." Kim suddenly laughed, cutting you off.

"Hahaha. Very funny little person. You are too tiny to be in this family. Silly!"

"No, you don't understand, I'm..."

"Yiu are so cute! Don't worry though, I'll keep you safe from now on!"

"Wait Ki..." She wrapped her fingers around your body, trapping you. She raised you up to her chest, and hung you over her cleavage. "Do...do th...im..." You struggled to speak.

"Don't struggle little cutie! It'll be safe! And cozy too!" She smiled sweetly, spread her breasts apart with her free hand, and dropped you in. You fell down into her open cleavage, and when her breasts were on either side of you, she released them, and they smashed into you, trapping you in. They flattened your body, and rolled around you on all sides, practically making you disappear. Despite her smaller boobs, no one would notice you if they even looked. Kim smiled at her work, and held her breasts, one in each hand. "You just stay there little thing! Have fun!" She bounced her tits in her hands, jiggling you and them around. She laughed nicely, obviously not trying to harm you, though still not knowing who you actually are. She walked out of her room, and downstairs, she went into the kitchen, where your mom was. Your mom spotted Kim when she entered.

"Hello dear! How are you?" Your mom asked.

"I am fine Miss Mary. But, I am wondering something."

"What is it darling?"

"You mentioned something about a son, but I haven't seen him." Your mom set down her glass of tea, and looked at Kim.

"I thin ki forgot to mention, but my son Ben is very small, roughly an inch tall. He was supposed to be in your room, you might have missed him. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier." Kim's smiling complexion diminished.

"It is okay Miss Mary. I'll...look for him...thank you." Kim walked out of the kitchen, and back into her room upstairs. After she closed the door, she spread apart her breasts, and looked down at your flattened form. "No! I have killed Miss Mary's son!" She began to cry, and her tears fell on you. You reformed by her tears sliding you off her boob, and you looked up at her. She was still crying, and hadn't noticed you yet.

"Kim! I'm okay! Really!" She looked down at you, still crying.

"L...little...Ben...you are okay?"

"Yes Kim! I am!" She dried her tears with her free hand, and smiled at you innocently.

"Sorry...for everything...Ben...I didn't know..." You smiled back at her.

"It's okay." Both of you laughed. Several hours later, you had eaten dinner, and everyone was ready for bed. You were sitting on the couch beside Claire on one side, and Kim on the other.

"So Ben, ready for school tomorrow? It's the new school year!" Claire asked.

"Sure, 11th grade will be great." You replied sarcastically. "At least I'll have my special desk."

"I am excited for school." Kim added.

"So..." Claire said. What does she say next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246771-My-Shrunken-Life-Re-Upload/cid/3011575-Unbelievable