*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Here comes Sarah!
  2. Good Morning!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246771-My-Shrunken-Life-Re-Upload/cid/3011675-Here-comes-Sarah
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2246771
You have been one inch tall since birth. This is your not so normal life.
This choice: Head out into the hallway.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Here comes Sarah!

    by: bobob1
You couldn't stand it anymore. You decided to head out into the hallway and find someone. You leaped off the bed, falling a long distance for you tiny self, but not hurting yourself at all when you landed. You walked over to the door, and crouched under the space between the door and the carpet, and out into the hallway. The hallway was empty, but you heard voices downstairs, undoubtedly your mom, Claire, and Kim, the exchange student. You headed over to the steps, but a shadow suddenly fell over you. You turned around to see your groggy, still sleepy older sister Sarah, dressed in only her underwear, walk out of her room and into the hallway. She was heading towards you, and you dived out of the way, only to be caught by her foot as she passed by. Her bare foot descended onto you, pressing your body between her skin and the carpet. When she took another step, you were stuck to her foot. She continued to walk, smashing you with every step, until she got into the bathroom. She closed the door, and began to strip out of her underwear. Her bra and panties dropped to the floor, and she stepped into the tub. She turned on the faucet, and began to shower. The flowing water washed you out from under her foot, but thankfully you reformed before being sucked down the drain. You looked up at your nude sister, moving back and forth in the water, probably imagining herself at a strip club as she secretly did so often. The water ran down her smooth features, and she hugged herself while twirling around, jiggling them around. You felt horrible ogling your own sister, but she was beautiful, her luscious curves perfectly proportioned. Unfortunately, when she reached for the soap, it slipped from her hands, and crashed onto you.

"Damnit! Stupid soap!" She bent down and picked up the soap, and you were stuck flat to the other side. She turned the soap around in her hand, not noticing you, and began to rub the soap over her body. Your tiny form was rubbed all her massive body, cleaning her lean stomach and back. She began to soap her breasts, rubbing you up and down the tops and undersides of them, and across her soft nipples. You would have gotten an erection, had your member not be forcefully pressed down flat. She then moved to her large ass. For some reason or another, her ass was bigger than your mother's, but you weren't complaining. However, the sensation of being moved around, up and down her naked ass was both sensual and painful. She rubbed you over her asshole, and the smell was bad, but she quickly moved to her pussy. Her pussy was pretty large, and she stuffed the soap up unto it, moving it all around. You were pushed around her inner pussy against her pubic hair and sticky walls, but then she stopped moving the soap. She had started singing, and had entered a sexual dream.

"One day...you'll be mine...and me yours...we'll put ourselves to the test...as you feel my breasts... Want be fussy...if you put your cock in my pussy..." Her voice was magnificent, but she kept the soap in her warm, sticky prison, and it started to become uncomfortable. You felt your eyes close, and you passed out to the sound of Sarah's voice. "We just met, but let's have sex. Today for an hour, today and forever!"

You awoke in a higher position, but still stuck to something smooth. It was Sarah's chest, right below her breasts, which you felt on your head. She was out of the shower, and had just finished drying off. You felt yourself slowly start to peel off her chest, and then you fell. Where do you land?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246771-My-Shrunken-Life-Re-Upload/cid/3011675-Here-comes-Sarah