*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sarah's Punishment
  2. Here comes Sarah!
  3. Good Morning!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246771-My-Shrunken-Life-Re-Upload/cid/3011677-Sarahs-Punishment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2246771
You have been one inch tall since birth. This is your not so normal life.
This choice: In her hand, she's noticed you. (might punish you)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sarah's Punishment

    by: bobob1
You landed on something soft, and you feared the worst. Getting up, it turned out to be your sister's hand. She continued raising her hand with you in her palm, up past her nude breasts, until you saw her face. "Well well, you little fuck." Sarah said evilly.

"Wait Sarah, I'm you're brother, be nice!" You yelled to her. She frowned sarcastically.

"Oh, so sorry, but I haven't had my coffee yet sucker!" It was true. Sarah could really be a bitch if she hadn't had her coffee yet. After coffee, she was only mildly mean.

"Don't hurt me Sarah! Please! Please..." Her eyes softened for a moment.

"Oh I'm not going to hurt you." Then her eyes went back to being evil. "Someone else is!" She grasped you tightly, keeping you from moving. She walked out of the bathroom, and into your mother's room. Your mother usually took naps everyday, but the were always nude naps. Your mother was indeed in her room, but was asleep and naked. Your sister laughed, and walked over to the side of her bed. She slowly pulled the covers off your mom, revealing her bare ass. Your mom was always a heavy sleeper, and was still snoring after Sarah did this. Sarah looked at you. "Goodbye Ben! See you in a few weeks, if ever!" She laughed, and spread apart your mother's ass cheeks. Your mom didn't even stir, and your sister dropped you. You fell into your mom's gaping ass, past her large butt cheeks, and smacked against her anus. Your sister laughed again, and released her grasp on your mother's ass, causing her butt cheeks to smack back together. They crashed into you, smacking you flat and trapping you in this massive warm, sticky prison. "Good luck Ben!" Sarah left the room and closed the door. Your mother groaned and turned over, forcing her ass cheeks to roll around your crushed tiny body. You couldn't move at all, and the smell of her anus was horrible, and you quickly passed out.

When you woke up, you were still stuck flat in your mother's ass. However, this time, she had just gotten up form her nap. She jiggled her breasts to unstick them, and then did the same for her ass cheeks. The jiggling of her ass, caused you to slip out towards the front of her ass, but when she stopped jiggling, her ass cheeks smacked together again, and you were trapped halfway in her ass, and half way out of it. She sat down on her bed, and your outside half was crushed under her left butt cheek. You now looked like a half hidden tattoo on her ass. She got back off her bed, and got dressed, trapping you underneath her panties and jeans. Everything became dark, and you felt very scared in fear of being trapped in your own mother's ass for life. Your mom headed downstairs, grinding you with her cheeks with every step, and strided into the kitchen. Sarah saw your mom, and burst out laughing.

"What's so funny Sarah dear?" Your mom asked.

"It's not anal...uh...important..." Sarah stuttered. She laughed and walked out of the room. Your mom shrugged, and went over to the stool by the counter, and sat down, spreading apart her ass cheeks. After nearly an hour, you finally managed to pull off her ass, and stood by her panties. But what do you do next?

You have the following choices:

1. Bite her ass to get her attention.

2. Try to climb out of her jeans.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246771-My-Shrunken-Life-Re-Upload/cid/3011677-Sarahs-Punishment