*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248617-Expansion-Isekai/cid/3105120-In-the-middle-of-a-bustling-castle-town
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2248617
May is an average girl dropped into a magical world where she goes through many changes!
This choice: In the middle of a bustling castle town  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In the middle of a bustling castle town

    by: TomSketchit
May jumped with a start as she heard the sound of clattering cart wheels, clopping hooves on cobblestone, chiming church bells, and constant chatter from countless people around her. Adding to the cacophony was the scent of delicious baked goods, mixed with a hint of filth. She looked around, seeing the old fashioned buildings, the tunics and tights and other out-dated clothing, and the massive castle looming over the town she was in. Adding on to all of that... many of the strangely dressed people around her weren't even human, she realized. Elves with slender features and pointed ears, diminutive dwarves, a few people with slight animalistic traits...

It didn't take long for a nerd like May to catch on. Somehow, she'd been transported into a medieval fantasy world!

Suffering a bit of sensory overload, May had no idea how to proceed from here. Trying to calm herself and think, something quickly caught her eye.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gigajules has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248617-Expansion-Isekai/cid/3105120-In-the-middle-of-a-bustling-castle-town