*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248751-Monster-girl-maids
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2248751
A monster girl wants to live with you as a maid.

A monster girl wants to live with you as a maid.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:




As the title says it's an interactive about a monster girl who needs a home and wants to work for you as a maid with living in your home as payment.

Rules:

Let's not use monster girls from existing media, make them original characters.

Keep it in second person please.

The characters have to be above the age of 18. (Though age regression can be allowed but no younger than 12.)

What is not allowed:

Scat and watersports.
Farting and bad smells. (Belching without bad smells is fine.
Futa monster girls.
Death of the main characters. (The main person and the monster girl. Other characters like thieves can be killed.)
The maid torturing your character. (That's not their job obviously.)
Gender swapping.


What is allowed:

Shrinking or growing of the characters.
Most vore types. (No CV and fatal only for secondary characters.)
Object swallowing.
Multiple maids. (Some scenarios start with a few and some with only one.)
Transformation.

For other rules time will tell and I'll try to add them to it.

Feel free to add something to the interactive if you want to. I'd prefer you to write in paragraphs for easier reading.


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248751-Monster-girl-maids