*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just another day...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249833-Shrunk-and-Kidnapped/cid/3035894-Just-another-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T34/85
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2249833
You are shrunk and kidnapped by a woman with unclear intentions.
Chapter #1

Just another day...

    by: T34/85
You walk to the bus stop, just as you've done for the past year and a half. You live a fairly busy life. You're in your mid 20s and on your final year of college and work a part-time job. You sit on the bench and wait for the bus to take you to campus for your first class of the day. As you wait you do some research on your phone in an attempt to get an early head start on your term paper. Suddenly, a lavender perfume scent fills the air.

You look up and see a gorgeous young woman around your age sitting next to you on the bench. She seems to be sitting a little too close to you. You turn back to your phone but still look at her out of the corner of your eye. You can't help but notice how pretty she is. She has pale skin, big brown eyes, and silky dirty blonde hair that curls down past her shoulders. She's wearing a semi formal black business jacket and white blouse with high heeled shoes. Out of the corner of your eye you see her turn and smile at you. You slowly turn your head up and awkwardly smile back at her. You've always been a shy guy who doesn't get much attention from women so you don't really know what to make of this.

"Hello" she says in a kind, inviting tone.

"Uh hi." you say awkwardly.

"What's your name?" she asks.

You quietly tell her your name.

"My name is Jen" she says. "It's a nice day out today isn't it?"

You slowly nod in agreement

"What brings you on the bus today?" she asks.

"I'm uh, going to my university class" you say

"That's cool" smiles Jen. "What do you study?"

"International Politics" you say.

"So you're cute, shy, and a bit of a nerd" Jen giggles.

You face turns turns bright red. You're not used to any girls flirting with you, let alone one as hot as Jen.

"Awww, did I make you feel embarrassed?" asks Jen in a playful tone.

"N-no" you say nervously. "I'm just not used to anyone flirting with me"

"Oh really? You're a cutie pie." smiles Jen. "I'm sure plenty of women would want you."

"I doubt it" you laugh.

"Trust me they do." smiles Jen, in a way that makes you feel uneasy. "You know, I have some chocolate in my purse that I was going to have later but I think a cutie like you deserves it more than me"

"That's random" you laugh, nervously.

"I know, but to be honest I know that college students normally don't get a chance to eat before class and to be honest I heard your stomach growling so I figured I'd offer you a little treat." says Jen presenting the Hershey's chocolate bar to you.

She was right. You hadn't eaten at all today since you slept in and didn't have time to eat breakfast. You know you were told to never take candy from strangers but you laughed inside your head figured you were old enough to not follow that rule anymore. As odd as her offer was, you couldn't refuse it.

"Um ok, thank you." you say with a smile. "I am pretty hungry."

You start to eat the chocolate bar, you always were a sucker for chocolate. Suddenly you start to feel really dizzy as if your whole world was spinning.

"Jen, what's going on?" you say frantically.

She says something but you're too disoriented to understand what she said. All you hear is the word "shrinking" followed by uncontrollable giggling. Your world spins faster and faster until your vision goes completely dark. You wake up feeling very groggy and disoriented but after a few seconds you realize in disbelief that you're...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T34/85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249833-Shrunk-and-Kidnapped/cid/3035894-Just-another-day