*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249833-Shrunk-and-Kidnapped/cid/3069766-Sitting-on-a-giant-open-palm-with-Jen-and-a-str
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T34/85
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2249833
You are shrunk and kidnapped by a woman with unclear intentions.
This choice: Sitting on a giant open palm with Jen and a strange woman smiling down at you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sitting on a giant open palm with Jen and a str...

    by: Foolishreader
"Wh-what?" You stutter, that being all you can say as you continue to stare in disbelief at the two collosal figures. You recognize one of them as Jen. The other doesn't look too familiar.

"Looks like he finally woke up!" Jen laughed. She always found her victims reactions to being shrunk somewhat amusing.

"What the hell did you do to me!?" You cry out as you're still struggling to comprehend what is happening.

"I shrunk you, of course." Both women now began laughing. All you could do is watch in horror from the palm of Jen's hand as both giants began to laugh. You had so many questions now. How did Jen shrink you? Was it the chocolate bar? If so why did she shrink you, and who was this other woman?

"I told you that lots of girls would love to have you. Now I didn't lie because...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Foolishreader (UN: randomreader05 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T34/85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249833-Shrunk-and-Kidnapped/cid/3069766-Sitting-on-a-giant-open-palm-with-Jen-and-a-str