*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250041-The-Witchs-Cabin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2250041
You and some friends come across a cabin in the woods, that turns out to belong to a witch

You and some friends come across a cabin in the woods, that turns out to belong to a witch

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You and a small group of friends are out in the woods, for reasons you can't entirely recall, when you stumble across an old-style log cabin. Venturing inside, you meet the witch Vivienne, an exuberant and friendly young (or at least youthful) woman with a familiarly mischievous glint in her eye.

Characters:

You - Tim Leary, an average-looking young man of 5'8". The expedition into the woods was your idea, but you can't fathom why you'd suggest such a thing; you usually confine yourself indoors

Hope Hemmingway - A young woman about the same age as you, 5'4", with shortish blond hair and a slim build. Your most fanciful friend, likeliest to take any given thing in stride, and who you think you've caught stealing glances at you occasionally. She finds you slightly attractive, and would date you...if you made the first move.

Kyle Madison - Your best friend, who doesn't believe in magic and finds it rather unnerving. While you know he'd book it if things got bad, you also know he wouldn't be able to leave you behind. Taller than you at 5'10", and slightly more built, but just a hair shy of being truly "athletic."

Danielle Madison - Kyle's sister, younger by two years. Long brown hair, always tied back. 5'6". She's often the first to get sick of her brother - no surprise, given that they live together, but she comes across as impatient all the same. You had a crush on her briefly, but then again you had a crush on every girl you saw at least briefly.

Olivia Hanson - The current object of your affections, standing at 5'4", with sandy brown hair and sky-blue eyes. She's sweet, but rather introverted and a bit of a fantasy geek. She's your most excitable friend (and nothing more, for the moment), and the only one to get excited at the notion that she's met a witch.

Derek Jones - Okay, maybe he's not your friend. But he used to be, until he ended up on your middle-school soccer team, at which point your interests grew apart. By this point, you haven't had a real conversation with him in years, and it was your regret over this that led you to invite him along with you. 5'10", blond hair and green eyes. The most irritable member of the group, but also the one with the most self-control, so nobody realizes this.

Vivienne - A witch you met in the woods, whose age you can't even begin to guess. She looks to be in her mid-20s, her speech pattern is neutral, and she talks like she's seen things from before your grandparents were born. Her dirty-blond hair reaches nearly to her waist, but all her other physical features seem to change each time you see her. She's very outgoing, friendly, and surprisingly welcoming to a group of people she doesn't know barging in on her forest cabin, but seems to view you as test subjects as much as people. Or maybe friends? You can't tell.

Guidelines:
-Have some respect for other readers; give more than a couple of lines, no empty chapters with binary choices, no railroading, etc.
-Keep it readable. A few slip-ups here and there won't be the end of the world, but for the love of all things, paragraphs and punctuation.
-No need to feel restricted to the characters I've listed here - feel free to add more, and I'll edit them into the intro here for consistency!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250041-The-Witchs-Cabin