*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Finding the Cabin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250041-The-Witchs-Cabin/cid/3037218-Finding-the-Cabin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2250041
You and some friends come across a cabin in the woods, that turns out to belong to a witch
Chapter #1

Finding the Cabin

    by: PrivateValentine
The woods were silent as you stalked through them. You weren't alone, and you didn't feel alone, but somehow even the grass didn't rustle underfoot. It wasn't scary, though. There was still warmth in the air. No tension, just calm. Serene would be a better word, even as you pushed through the brush into a part of the forest that seemed completely monochrome.

It was only a minute or so of wandering later when you came across the one thing that retained color in this neck of the woods: a log cabin, one that wouldn't have been out of place in your old History textbooks from back in middle school. Without a word, you approached the window, and tried to look inside. You could faintly make out a table of some kind, with an unlit candle resting on it. Curious, you wandered over to the front door of the cabin, lifting a hand to knock, and instead finding the door already open, your other hand resting on the doorknob. Strange, and yet you still felt compelled to walk inside.

The cabin was significantly larger inside than out. You cocked your head. From outside, only the entryway should have fit inside the cabin, but you saw at least two other doors on the far wall, another on the wall to your right (one that should have certainly been an outside wall), and less bizarrely, the outline of a trapdoor in the floor.

"Oh, blast it all, I knew I was forgetting something!" A woman's voice snapped you out of your examination, and you looked up to see a woman there. She was quite beautiful, with soft features, including flowing blond hair and sparkling blue eyes. Tall, too, though that was all you could really tell past her robe. The woman continued "I must not have put the ward spells back up, I should have figured better after last time. Well, I suppose you're here now! Would you like to come in? Or, since you're already inside, I suppose I should ask, would you like to stay for a drink and chat?"

The woman piqued your curiosity, but you really didn't plan to stay here on your own, so you turned around, hoping to gain some approval from whoever you'd managed to convince to join you:

You have the following choices:

1. Hope, Kyle and Danielle

2. Kyle, Derek and Olivia

*Noteb*
3. Just Olivia

*Noteb*
4. Just Kyle

5. Kyle and Danielle

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PrivateValentine (UN: pvalentine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PrivateValentine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250041-The-Witchs-Cabin/cid/3037218-Finding-the-Cabin