*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro Story Continued....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250138-The-Alien-Experiment/cid/3038623-Intro-Story-Continued
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2250138
One day out of the blue aliens invades parts of earth and unleash a strange virus.
Chapter #1

Intro Story Continued....

    by: DEMONCHICKEN69
(Spoiler Alert)....Zachary (You), had closed your eyes in hopes that this is all just a crazy night are caused by all the various homemade cooked foods you ate throughout the day. Mainly because you know from your health teacher, Mrs. Smith that certain types of food when eaten together can have some weird effects in your dreams. Turning them into nightmares or the best dreams ever. However, this night was different, you never felt like you ever fell asleep. That you actually saw these aliens land in the clearing, invade Greg's campsite, and abduct, experiment on you, but you hope it's just a nightmare that you'll wake up from and all will be normal.

However, you felt a sense of almost nothingness below your neck as before when you saw those writhing tentacles.

(Brief summary of what did happen to Zachary on the alien space ship; with Zach unconscious on their ship, him strapped to a metal upright table surrounded by four tall gangly boney looking big black eyed grey skinned aliens. Inspecting their recent abductee, poking him with metal rods, lifting up his limp arms just to watch how they move before a silent conversation occurred between them.

Where they came to the conclusion to proceed, two went and guy different table that has this weird clamp like device in for holding a specific thing. That specific something is Zachary's head as the two other aliens tinkered with a computer that controls a robotic arm that has a huge needle at the end of it. They use the computer to line the needle up with Zachary's long pale slender neck and slowly pierce it before injecting him with their newly developed virus. After the injection the retracted the needle and the process began immediately as they saw tentacles stating rip through his pale skin at the base of his neck until his neck separated from his body.

That's when the other two aliens moved in and grabbed his not bodiless head and put it in the clamp like device to hold his head in place while they do some testing. Where they make sure that the tentacles now sticking out of Zachary's neck are working properly along with his body as they unstrap from the table where it casually steps down with writhing purplish tentacles sticking out between its shoulders almost acting like the aliens are and even begins to help in the testing process.

Eventually their satisfied and let Zachary's now bodiless head out of the clamp where the tentacles took his unconscious head towards the door and the aliens let him out. Leaving him in the clearing where he woke up to see the aliens retracting their steps and seeing his body for the last time beside them as it flies away. End of summary.)

Not remembering a thing that took place from when the alien knocked you out to the point you found yourself staring back at Greg's dark campsite under the nights star lit sky. Feeling scared with a sense of panic because you can't tell if this is real or not, so you just stay in place with those writhing tentacles below you neck trying to make it all end.

What happened next only made things worse as you opened your eyes to see the same thing still, feeling the same as before, your body is missing, you're just a head with nothing connected to it except for these uncontrollable tentacles. That freaked you out greatly and eventually decided that doing nothing was wasting time to get help, so you tried to move and nothing happened. Instead their was a brief pause before you sudden,lay began moving without you doing so, leaving you with one problem and that problem is that you have no control over where these tentacles took you. Before you knew it, you quickly looked up to see where you were heading. Right towards Greg's sleep walking 45 year old mother Melissa who some how wondered out into woods on this unfortunate night.

You screamed despite having no lungs, "Melissa!! Help!!!," but nothing, she's a deep sleeper and all could see is yourself getting closer and closer to her head, your head flying through the air, your new tentacles latched on top of her head. Began doing something out of this world literally, you looked below to see your new uncontrollable tentacles pushing her head into nightie clad body and replaced it with your own, "What the Fuck!!!!" you screamed, but since you where in the woods no one heard your cries. With the process complete you are left standing there with your best friends mom's body below your neck in the middle of the woods. Completely disoriented and confused by what all just occurred, leaving without a thought on what to do next.

Eventually you get yourself composed and decide to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DEMONCHICKEN69 (UN: demonchicken69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DEMONCHICKEN69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250138-The-Alien-Experiment/cid/3038623-Intro-Story-Continued