*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250162-Animal-swap/cid/3038282-The-start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #2250162
Your family is struggling with money since your dad died. And then an offer comes along.
Chapter #1

The start

    by: Hipoophicat
My family has been taking care of a cows, dogs, pigs, horses, lions, tigers, leopards, cheetahs, coyotes, wolves, elephants, kangaroo, parrots, jackals, eagles, hawks, sheep, falcons, dingos, foxes, and even all kinds of snakes for generations.

Mom came downstairs. "Kids!" She called. The four of us came to the living room. "There is a scientist, she says she needs twins, a male and a female, plus a bunch of animals for an experiment. She contacted us and said the reward is 1,000,000,000,000. Or in other words, a trillion dollars." All of us stared, our mouths wide open. "What's the experiment?" My twin sister, Zoey, asked nervously. "It's a body swap between both of you and the same animal. The four of us looked at each other. "I'll leave it up to you two to decide. Remember to pick the same animal. Maria, Chloe, come with me." Mom said.

Me and Zoey looked at each other. "I'll decide the type and you decide the animal." Zoey said. "Ok, what type?"

"I want an animal

You have the following choices:

1. that can fly

2. that's part of the canine family

3. that's part of the cat family

4. that's a classic farm animal

5. kangaroo

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hipoophicat (UN: hipoophicat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hipoophicat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250162-Animal-swap/cid/3038282-The-start