*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250366-The-Powers-2/cid/3347187-Naamahs-Thinking-Avas-Perfect
by Mr.Y
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2250366
Nick decides to once again use the ring, but this time in college. 500 GP for chapters.
This choice: Naamah's Thinking Ava's Perfect!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Naamah's Thinking Ava's Perfect!

    by: XMysticEu
"You know... Luna might be my favorite, but Ava's not bad either." Naamah cooed, pouncing on you as she started kissing your neck rapidly. "I missed you sooooooo much..."

"I missed you too, Naamah." You whispered, caressing Naamah's body as she let out a variety of soft moans. "Luna leaves around now..."

"I know..." Naamah sighed, raising herself up on her elbows. "Don't you move a muscle, darling. I'll be right back." She whispered, her stolen body letting out a long moan as Naamah's actual body crawled out of her back, flashing you a grin and a wink before disappearing in a puff of red smoke.

"Mmmm... Nick?" Luna asked, groaning as she looked around, clearly confused as to why she was on top of you. "What time..."

"You have class in a few, sweetie." You whispered, giving Luna a peck on the cheek. "I didn't wanna wake you up, you looked really peaceful."

"Niiiick, I..." Luna trailed off, her cheeks red as her skin returned to its new normal, tan tone. "I feel really, really good... did we-"

"No." You whispered, giving your girlfriend another kiss as she let out a sigh. "Have fun at class, I'll be waiting for you." Grinning, you watched Luna as she quickly got dressed, gave her a quick kiss, and let her leave.

"You two are sweet together." Naamah said, suddenly materializing on the bed beside you, her tail and horns on Ava's stolen, naked body. "Darling?"

"Hm?"

"Is she a big enough gap for the demon-sized hole in your heart?" Naamah asked, her tail twitching as she looked at you expectantly.

"Of course not." You assured, wrapping your arm around Naamah's stolen waist and pulling her close. "There's no one else like you out there, my demoness." You whispered, parting Naamah's lips with your tongue as she let out a muffled moan.

"I missed you, my darling..." Naamah mumbled, the spade-like tip of her tail stroking your back as she swirled her tongue around yours. You loved when she did this, despite the slightly weird idea of her "accidentally" letting her horns and tail emerge on the human bodies she'd "borrow".

"You wanna do it?" You whispered, gently pushing Naamah on her back as she wrapped her legs around you, the look in her eyes telling you all you needed to know. "God, I love you..."

"Watch your language." Naamah joked, resting her head on your shoulder as you rubbed your tip against her folds. "Can I?"

"Go ahead." You whispered, getting out a grunt as two sharp, needle-like objects pierced your neck. It hurt, like always, but this was just another of Naamah's little habits. And she'd always make sure there was no blood, she wasn't a vampire or anything. As you thrust inside, you could feel the fangs digging ever so slightly deeper, her body tensing up as her legs tightened around you, her tail twitching rapidly against your back. "Naamah, have you-"

"Who was supposed to replace you? Demons?" Naamah moaned, her fangs twitching inside you with every word.

"But, I had sex with Luna, that's not-"

"A man will always be a man." Naamah mumbled, shuddering as your member twitched inside her. "I don't mind it, okay?"

"You're the best, Naamah." You whispered, clenching your eyes shut as you continued your thrusts. You hadn't had sex with Ava's body since Naamah left, and it hadn't changed a bit. She was as tight as always, her body, according to Naamah, was "overly sensitive", and based on Naamah's moans and whimpers, that hadn't changed either. Not to mention the vice grip she had on you, refusing to let you go as her stolen body shook and shuddered. "Hey." You grunted, letting Naamah know in advance.

"G-Good... I can't..." Naamah panted, her fangs digging deeper as you gasped, letting out a hot, thick load inside...

A Few Minutes Later

"Wanna take a shower?" You asked, rubbing the brunette head on your chest. You knew there was no risk of getting Ava pregnant, due to Naamah using her powers to prevent it. As a result, though... clean-up was a bit messy sometimes. In all honesty... that was mostly why Luna made you use a condom, not the risk of pregnancy. "I'll join you."

"I wanna sit like this, for just a bit longer..." Naamah sighed, stroking your thigh with her tail.

"Fine by me." You whispered, watching Naamah retract her horns as she scooted closer and higher, a grin on her stolen face. "Don't wanna poke my eye again?"

"Mayyyybe." Naamah cooed, kissing your chin as the memories flooded back. Naamah had possessed Brianna, and had spent the weekend in your room with you, using her powers and yours to keep your family ignorant. And then, after one particularly fun morning, her horn poked your eye. You were fine, but Naamah was practically in tears, apologizing over and over again. It took probably an hour of convincing her you were okay, and telling her that her horns were cute that she finally relaxed. After that, she always retracted her horns during "snuggle time", or at least was extra careful with them.

"They're still cute, by the way." You muttered, getting a bit of red on Naamah's cheeks. "Hungry?"

"A bit..."

"Well, you wanna go get some food? The dining hall's not bad."

"Lemme think about it." Naamah sighed, her tail swishing in a little circle above your thigh, a common habit she did while lost in thought...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 XMysticEu (UN: xmysticeu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Y has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250366-The-Powers-2/cid/3347187-Naamahs-Thinking-Avas-Perfect