*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250366-The-Powers-2/cid/3347105-Dating-A-Demon
by Mr.Y
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2250366
Nick decides to once again use the ring, but this time in college. 500 GP for chapters.
This choice: Dating A Demon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dating A Demon

    by: XMysticEu
"Daaaaaaarling..." Luna's voice cooed right in your ear, making your eyes rocket open. "I'm baaaaaack..."

"You're..." You muttered, noticing the tail swishing back and forth down by your waist. "How was Hell?"

"That's it? No 'I'm so glad you're back, my dear beloved demon'?" Naamah pouted, feigning disappointment. "It's been almost 2 years since I last laid eyes upon you..."

"Don't lie." You whispered, holding up your left hand. "Ever since I put this back on, I could sense you floating around."

"That's cheating..."

"Missed you too." You whispered, planting a soft kiss on Naamah's stolen lips. You couldn't help but flash back to when you first found the ring. You had fun at first, as anyone would, but then you saw a beautiful demon floating around school. And then you practically shit bricks when she flew into Luna, sprouting a tail that apparently only you could see. And well... a confrontation led to a little teasing. And that led to the bedroom. And then... Naamah had to go. In an act of solidarity, you took the ring off, promising to hold off on its powers until she returned. Of course, every few months, you'd slip it on, just to see if you could sense her again...

"It's gotten colder." Naamah muttered, her tail retracting inside Luna's body as she sat up. "Hell, I mean."

"You like Luna's new look?"

"Pfft. No." Naamah scoffed, her stolen skin suddenly turning back to its pale color it'd had back in high school. "You, on the other hand..." She trailed off, running a single finger up your chest. "Gym?"

"Yeah."

"You got tall too... an extra... two or three inches maybe?"

"I dunno." You muttered, staring at Naamah as she stretched her stolen body. "Luna's got class in twenty..."

"I'll skip it." Naamah grunted, scowling.

"I'd rather you didn't." You sighed, getting a sigh from Naamah. "Ava's right next-door, and she's good until noon."

"Ohhhhhh, I see. You just want-"

"I want to make up for lost time, that's all." You interrupted, seeing a hint of red of Naamah's face. "No class for me today. So... Ava? Or someone else in mind?"

You have the following choices:

1. Naamah's Thinking Ava's Perfect!

*Noteb*
2. Naamah's Got Djamila In Mind, Actually!!

*Noteb*
3. Naamah's Got Someone Else In Mind...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 XMysticEu (UN: xmysticeu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Y has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250366-The-Powers-2/cid/3347105-Dating-A-Demon