*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Accidentally in Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251054-Accidentally-In-Love-And-Shrunken/cid/3046331-Accidentally-in-Shrunk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2251054
You shrink, then end up in a (mostly one-sided) relationship with a giantess.
Chapter #1

Accidentally in Shrunk

    by: G-Writer
“Ugh... did someone get the license plate on that truck that hit me...?”

You tried sitting up as your vision spun, immediately wished you hadn’t as your entire body wracked in pain, then laid back down and just let your vision clear. The ceiling you see is vaguely familiar, but something seems... off about it. You can’t put your finger on WHAT exactly until you try getting up again and look around... realizing that what was wrong was how far AWAY it was, along with how GIANT everything is.

If your shock didn’t instantly kick in and make you freeze, you’d probably have laid back down and curled up into the fetal position. As “luck” would have it, you have time to take in the fact that you can’t be more than a few inches tall if your perspective is correct, and you appear to be sitting in the middle of the floor in a walkway of your local (fairly sizable) mall. Your mind immediately retreats from thinking of how much danger you’re in and tries to figure out how you got here... but it’s a complete blank. You don’t even remember coming to the mall, let alone anything that’d lead you to being this tiny. It’s a small consolation that you’re wearing clothes somehow also at your current size, complete with tennis shoes, socks, jeans, a t-shirt, and a hoodie.

You have no idea how long you just sit there in the middle of this gigantic hallway, your mind spinning in circles, until the first PEOPLE start walking by. Luckily (or maybe not) they don’t seem to notice you, but the sheer size difference, let alone the tremors they cause as they walk, immediately sends you into a terrible panic and sends you running. Where? Well the first thing that came to mind of course... whether or not it made sense...

1. Of all things, you’re hungry. You end up running into the nearest restaurant, and as you realize that doesn’t mean you could get food and therefore try to get HELP instead, you witness a woman being an absolute slob while eating... And when she notices YOU... she thinks you like slobby girls like her...

2. You run into the nearest store in blind panic, then just run to the nearest person to try and get help. Unfortunately it’s a Victoria’s Secret, even more unfortunately the person you pick to help you has assets WAY too big for this store, and even WORSE she thinks you picked HER to talk to because you love GIANT assets... and anything gross that comes along with them.

3. Feeling horribly sick, you run into a bathroom... turns out it’s the girl’s bathroom, and there’s a girl COMPLETELY destroying/blowing it up. She thinks you’re a perv who did this to themselves to spy, but instead of being mad, it turns out she’s always DREAMED of having a boyfriend who’s into what she usually tries to hide.

4. You try to think of a dark place to hide, and decide on the movie theater... Unfortunately before you can get in you’re spotted by a woman who somehow thinks you’re her blind date... and she thinks you’re PERFECT and is DETERMINED to make this date work (and just keeps trying harder the more displeased you look).

5. More Choices

You have the following choices:

1. Hungry for a Slob

2. Giant Assets for a Teeny Tiny

3. Fire in the Hole

*Noteb*
4. Delirious Blind Date

5. More Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251054-Accidentally-In-Love-And-Shrunken/cid/3046331-Accidentally-in-Shrunk