*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252696-Party-gone-wrong/cid/3059613-Linda-picks-up-trash
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Quinny
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2252696
A shrinking mishap just before mom leaves for vacation.
This choice: Linda picks up trash  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Linda picks up trash

    by: Quinny
Surfaces clear of crumbs, Linda then begins to pick up the trash on the floor. Bending over and stuffing all the offending items into a big black trash bag. She was starting to get a little sweaty as well as noticing her boobs itched a bit. Deciding it was time to get some comfy clothes on before continuing. She went upstairs to her bedroom. Stripping off her blouse first, she dropped that on her bed before adjusting her bra a bit to fit more comfortably. Sliding her skirt off and placing that on the bed as well before grabbing her pj shorts and tank top. Linda took the time to appreciate her appearance in her full length mirror. She felt sexy tonight despite being tired and sweaty. Maybe she would have to pleasure herself later as a reward. Pulling her hair up into a quick bun to keep herself cool and hair out of her face. She took one last look at herself and grabbed her full size tits for good measure. She felt incredible tonight for some reason. Like her whole body was coming to life to pleasure her.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Back to picking up trash

*Noteb*
2. Vacuum time

3. Put the food away

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quinny (UN: catquinn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quinny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252696-Party-gone-wrong/cid/3059613-Linda-picks-up-trash