*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252696-Party-gone-wrong/cid/3059591-Linda-gets-her-EarPods-for-cleaning-time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Quinny
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2252696
A shrinking mishap just before mom leaves for vacation.
This choice: Linda gets her EarPods for cleaning time  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Linda gets her EarPods for cleaning time

    by: Quinny
Deciding she can munch as she cleans, Linda grabs her EarPods to play some music to clean to as she starts wiping all the crumbs off the table. Taking a big swig of her rum and coke she had made, she noticed even the chunks of ice tasted sweet as the slid down her throat. She then scoops up some dip with a chip and proceeds to chow down while wiping crumbs into a pile with a nearby rag. Some dip plopped down onto her breasts. She quickly noticed the glob and tried to clean it up with he finger which she then tried to suck clean. Their was definitely something still lodged under her fingernail. She made note to scrub herself clean after this mess was done with. Continuing on with her cleaning. Grabbing her rag she wiped her crumb pile into her hand and brought it over to the trash. Shaking out her rag as well.

You have the following choices:

1. Linda picks up trash

*Noteb*
2. Start the vacuum

*Noteb*
3. Run the robot vacuum

*Noteb*
4. Sweep the floor

5. Put food away in the fridge

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quinny (UN: catquinn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quinny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252696-Party-gone-wrong/cid/3059591-Linda-gets-her-EarPods-for-cleaning-time