*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252696-Party-gone-wrong/cid/3059838-Put-food-away-in-the-fridge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Quinny
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2252696
A shrinking mishap just before mom leaves for vacation.
This choice: Put food away in the fridge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Put food away in the fridge

    by: Quinny
All this food looked delectable. Linda needed to put it away before she ate too much she thought as she popped a chocolate chip cookie into her mouth bursting with flavor. She groaned as she saw more crumbs fall to the table. Cleaning would have to be after it was all put away. That’s it, she hadn’t eaten all day and she would enjoy herself a bit before cleaning up this mess. Linda poured herself a drink not caring that some of it splashed on the table as well as down her blouse. Next up was parts of a fruit and veggie tray with an assortment of dips. Several drops hit the table on the way to her starving mouth. Last up was the heavenly cheesecake with a jiggly cherry topping. She would swear it was laughing at her as it jiggled when she pulled it towards her. Not caring what anyone thought she dug in with a fork rather than cutting a slice. Once that was finished she actually licked the serving knife that had been used prior. Dropping all sorts of crumbs all over herself. Licking the remnants off her fingers.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go lay on the couch

2. Clean up the food and crumbs

*Noteb*
3. Head up to bed

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quinny (UN: catquinn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quinny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252696-Party-gone-wrong/cid/3059838-Put-food-away-in-the-fridge