*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252985-The-Fat-Lab-Reloaded
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2252985
Welcome to a New Facility

Welcome to a New Facility

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The area behind Matt's house was a maze of forests, lakes, and hills. It looked like the perfect place to find peace or retreat from the chaos of everyday life. However, one day when Matt was out exploring the vast terrain with some friends, they stumbled upon something that would change their lives forever. Matt and his friends stumbled across a lab hidden deep in the forest. However, before they could react, they were ambushed by several large men and taken into the lab. The extensive lab was a maze of hallways and twisted stairwells that all looked the same. The guards herded the group into a small cell in the lab's basement. The group waited for hours for something to happen. Finally, the guards took them one by one out of the cell. When it was finally Matt's turn, his captors led him to what looked like an operating room. Once inside, a scientist injected him with several strange substances before throwing him into another cell with his friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now then, a few things so the story stays consistent:

- The lab is owned and operated by a company called Physiotech who makes drugs that change people's bodies.
-This lab is one of the leading research divisions that first created the formula to turn teen boys into girls.
-Unlike the other facilities specifically designed to hold large amounts of captives as a workforce, this lab is smaller and intended for research only.
-The Scientists have injected Matt and his friends with a serum that will slowly turn them into young girls and is not as potent as those used in other labs.
-Within one year, Matt and his friends will be indistinguishable from biological females.
-Over the first month, the drug will start by reversing the effects of their male puberty, reverting them to 10 years old. During the following two months, it will begin to induce female puberty in a new way, leading to a fully functional vagina and breasts as it changes their very DNA.
-Once they are female, they will be impregnated.
-After the first three months, the effects of the drug will prevent Matt and his friends from reverting to males.
-Over time, the drug will cause Matt and his friends to start thinking like horny girls.
-The drug contains a permanent aphrodisiac to increase the boys' sexual urges and make them more compliant.
-Once the girls are pregnant, the scientists will return them to normal society to observe them in a more natural environment, though they will be living in homes provided by the scientists.
-The drug will also make them very prone to gaining weight, and they will become fatter as time goes on.
-The drug will dramatically increase their appetite and potentially lead to them becoming immobile with fat.
-The guards are almost all ex-military and armed.

This story is a spin-off to 'The Fat Lab.'

EDIT (3/17/22) - I will no longer be contributing to this story, though will leave it up for others to add to if they desire. Look for my new stories that will be replacing these in the future.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252985-The-Fat-Lab-Reloaded