*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254471-Richards-Senior-Year/cid/3073127-School-Day-Well-you-cant-do-anything-abou
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by t
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2254471
Richard is now in his senior year and finds himself in many ticklish/feet basedsituations.
This choice: School Day. Well, you can't do anything about that.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

School Day. Well, you can't do anything abou...

    by: t
It was a school day! And your alarm didn't go off! Oh damn at this rate you were going to be late!
You quickly scrambled to your feet, throwing on a pair of shirt and pants as well. You run downstairs to see your sister eating breakfast.
"I thought you were never gonna wake up." She said through bites of toast. You half scowled at her since she could have easily awoken you if she knew you were gonna be late.
"Well I'm up now." You said as you ran over to the fridge to look for a something quick to eat.
"Mom left you some toast on the stove." She said as she finishes her own meal. You look over to the plate with toast, now room temperature but still tasty looking for a boy on his way out. You silently thank mom as you grab it and scarfs it down. All that was left now was to get to school.

You have the following choices:

1. First class: Art

2. Lunch Period

*Noteb*
3. Skip to the end of school

4. You miss the bus

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 t (UN: redd397 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
t has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254471-Richards-Senior-Year/cid/3073127-School-Day-Well-you-cant-do-anything-abou