*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Getting caught
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255438-Sisters-plaything/cid/3080605-Getting-caught
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2255438
You get caught spying on your sister during a sleepover so she turns you into a baby doll
Chapter #1

Getting caught

    by: Heyhey2910
As you open the door slightly and peek your head in discreetly, you remember how this came to be. You’re parents had just left for their year long honeymoon and left you in charge, they left their credit card with you to use to get food and the first thing your sister said is “can Layla stay with us whilst mom and dad are gone”? You responded with “sure, but just don’t come into my room” eventually she arrived and they went of to do their own thing. The house was also overcrowded with baby supplies since your mom had just gotten pregnant again.

But one night you were curious so you decided to see what was going on. Suddenly you see that Amanda isn’t in the room anymore. You feel a prick in your neck and you pass out

You wake up in Amanda’s room restrained to a high chair wearing nothing but a diaper, you start to slowly realise that everything is much larger than normal when you suddenly hear Amanda say “how convenient is this Layla, we were looking for a baby to play house with and we’ve got one.

“AMANDA, LET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT-“ you’re silenced when Layla shoves a pacifier into your mouth and Amanda says “no talking, you’re a baby. Now I’m gonna explain the rules, I’m the mommy, you’re the baby and Layla is the auntie. You cannot speak unless it’s baby talk or we give you permission to and finally, you will eat, drink and wear what we tell you to and there’s gonna be no ifs ands or buts about it. Failure to comply with these rules will result in punishment. Nod if you understand”.

You nod as Amanda and Layla talk amongst themselves and Amanda looks at you and says
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Heyhey2910 (UN: h4yd3n at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Heyhey2910 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255438-Sisters-plaything/cid/3080605-Getting-caught