*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Baby is very skinny, feeding time
  2. Getting caught
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255438-Sisters-plaything/cid/3080712-Baby-is-very-skinny-feeding-time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2255438
You get caught spying on your sister during a sleepover so she turns you into a baby doll
This choice: Baby is very skinny, feeding time  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Baby is very skinny, feeding time

    by: diaperss
''I think the baby needs some food, he looks awfully skinny'' Amanda says with a sly grin. Layla goes to the kitchen to fetch a couple of jars of baby food and returns with them. Amanda puts a bib on you and opens the first jar. ''Now, be a good baby and eat your nom noms''

You know that she wasn't joking about the punishment she mentioned earlier so you don't resist as she begins to feed the first jar to you. It tastes awful, especially since it's cold and your instinct is to spit it out, but you manage to keep it down. 3 jars later she gets out a bottle filled with milk and starts giving it to you. It doesn't taste good either, but at least it washes some of the taste out of your mouth. She then picks you up and puts you over her shoulders and gives you a good pat on the back and a loud burp escapes your mouth.

''That's a good baby!'' Amanda coos. ''Don't babies usually use their diapies after eating?'' Layla giggles as Amanda hands you over to her. ''Yeah they do...'' Amanda giggles. Layla begins to bounce you on her knee and soon gets the desired results, you lose control of your bladder and feel the diaper getting warm as the pee enters it. ''There we go, baby Josh is making a pee pee!'' Layla grins and puts her hand on your diaper.

What's next?

You have the following choices:

1. Diaper change!

2. They wait for you to poop

*Noteb*
3. Play time

*Noteb*
4. Nap time

*Noteb*
5. They dress you up / other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 diaperss (UN: diaperss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Heyhey2910 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255438-Sisters-plaything/cid/3080712-Baby-is-very-skinny-feeding-time